LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
Alright, I've finally decided what I'm going to do with my life. I'm mentally broken beyond repair so trying to live a normal life is just out of the question.
I've only felt true joy and wonder when I was in love or when I was motivated to get women. That ended once I discovered the harsh truths on genetic determinism and how looks are basically everything, consciously or not, for both men and women.

I'll focus all of my energy, money and health into improving my looks and status. Hair loss drugs, nicotine to lose weight, fasting, weight lifting, whatever it takes.

I just can't leave this body without experiencing love, I'll just parasite from my parents and then ctb once they die. First I have to fulfil this duty, I have no choice. I won't be able to forgive myself If I blow this last chance, experiencing love and lust is way more difficult as one gets older.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Myforevercharlie, Brink and 1 other person
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Good luck with your goal!

Cool avatar, by the way.

• Love
Reactions: LoNatural
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
That's great you've discovered a purpose to keep going. Best of luck! I recommend Finasteride 1mg for hair loss treatment and Bionura Retinol Moisturizer Cream with 2.5 Retinol for face-cream, but make sure you stay out of the sun.

• Love
Reactions: LoNatural
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Alright, I've finally decided what I'm going to do with my life. I'm mentally broken beyond repair so trying to live a normal life is just out of the question.
I've only felt true joy and wonder when I was in love or when I was motivated to get women. That ended once I discovered the harsh truths on genetic determinism and how looks are basically everything, consciously or not, for both men and women.

I'll focus all of my energy, money and health into improving my looks and status. Hair loss drugs, nicotine to lose weight, fasting, weight lifting, whatever it takes.

I just can't leave this body without experiencing love, I'll just parasite from my parents and then ctb once they die. First I have to fulfil this duty, I have no choice. I won't be able to forgive myself If I blow this last chance, experiencing love and lust is way more difficult as one gets older.

Please don't take finasteride, especially if you're already depressed. There are people on this site because of what hair loss drugs did to them. Google post finasteride syndrome

Cow

Cow

Willing to die on any given hill
Sep 23, 2020
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates

I realize this thread has been necro'd but I feel like this is a very relevant quote

May as well reach your physical peak and see what that looks like because hell, maybe life at your peak is worth living, you never know.