• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I cannot believe it. I go to social workers since 6 years and they never gave me this advice. As so often I was whining about my hopeless financial situation in this forum and how this will drive me to commit suicide eventually. But a fellow German member sent me a PM at the end of March. They gave me hints about Pflegegeld/ care allowance. I am pretty dependent on my mom. She helps me a lot with my duties. I am pretty much a mental wreck. I was fully honest at the assessment. My mom helps me with my duties because I am not able on my own to do them and this is why we got that money.

In Germany there is seemingly something called "Pflegegeld" or "care allowance". I put a lot of effort into getting that money. I did a lot of research and wrote a pretty long essay why I should be eligible to get the money. Maybe considering all the effort maybe 10 hours were necessary for the full procedure. To be honest it seems like these 10 hours were the best invested time in my whole life thus far. We will get roundabout 300 euros per month and 1.600 euros extra per year for the care work of my mom. Thank you a lot Germany. This is why I like this country. You get paid for being a total mental wreck. I am not on welfare and this is not welfare money. Yes the procedure was sort of humiliating. However, there are many people on this planet who prostitute themselves for a lesser amount of money.
There likely won't be future assessments. We will get this money as long as my mom lives. I am scared she could get another stroke. But I should not worry this evening. I would need a substitute for her in case she dies. I am already ruminating who this could be.

We already received the money for 2 months. More than 600 Euros. It is insane. This could save my life. Or at least postpone my suicide for quite a while. I will buy me something to reward my effort. My family even wanted to stop me from applying for this money. My dad completely denies that reality (as so often).

I am quite happy about it. There are more competent people on a fucking suicide forum that is demonized by the media ad infinitum than all the social workers I met thus far. And yes there were many. Lmao.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Jabr0ni, permanently tired and 16 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I am Polish but I have always felt German.
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles.

Where to sign?

But seriously, good for you.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and noname223
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm glad everything worked for you and you get Pflegegeld!

• Love
Reactions: noname223
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

• Love
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I cannot believe it. I go to social workers since 6 years and they never gave me this advice. As so often I was whining about my hopeless financial situation in this forum and how this will drive me to commit suicide eventually. But a fellow German member sent me a PM at the end of March. They gave me hints about Pflegegeld/ care allowance. I am pretty dependent on my mom. She helps me a lot with my duties. I am pretty much a mental wreck. I was fully honest at the assessment. My mom helps me with my duties because I am not able on my own to do them and this is why we got that money.

In Germany there is seemingly something called "Pflegegeld" or "care allowance". I put a lot of effort into getting that money. I did a lot of research and wrote a pretty long essay why I should be eligible to get the money. Maybe considering all the effort maybe 10 hours were necessary for the full procedure. To be honest it seems like these 10 hours were the best invested time in my whole life thus far. We will get roundabout 300 euros per month and 1.600 euros extra per year for the care work of my mom. Thank you a lot Germany. This is why I like this country. You get paid for being a total mental wreck. I am not on welfare and this is not welfare money. Yes the procedure was sort of humiliating. However, there are many people on this planet who prostitute themselves for a lesser amount of money.
There likely won't be future assessments. We will get this money as long as my mom lives. I am scared she could get another stroke. But I should not worry this evening. I would need a substitute for her in case she dies. I am already ruminating who this could be.

We already received the money for 2 months. More than 600 Euros. It is insane. This could save my life. Or at least postpone my suicide for quite a while. I will buy me something to reward my effort. My family even wanted to stop me from applying for this money. My dad completely denies that reality (as so often).

I am quite happy about it. There are more competent people on a fucking suicide forum that is demonized by the media ad infinitum than all the social workers I met thus far. And yes there were many. Lmao.
Massive fucking W my dude, good for you 😁

• Love
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Pusheenicorn-Pawsitivity.gif

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, noname223 and astr4
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Congrats. Here in California I too am able to get money from the government simply for having a disabled relative and it's pretty neat most of the time.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I'm so happy for you, friend! 💜

• Love