N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have not thought too much about that to be honest. Because who should care about me. As long as you do not say your name. There can be many people who are suicidal. Are you afraid of cyberstalking or has anyone found out your identity? There are many internet forums, but maybe your chef is suicidal too. Lol.
Maybe the admins could implement a new privacy setting which prohibits to show older postings.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Personally, I don't care anymore. If I meet someone that I know in real life here, I'll just ask them: "Yo! Sup!? So, you're suicidal too huh? " lol

Also, there's a private section called The Sanctuary in which no guests can see your posts. (although there might be some infiltrated people). I don't know how many posts and what other conditions you need to unlock it.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit and wordsonscreen
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
What are they gonna do, make me kill myself?

• Hugs
Reactions: LakatosDiogenesz, Skathon, Spiral and 6 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
On the original subreddit someone stalked me for awhile online, but it was another suicidal person who was, how should I put it kindly.. Quite unhinged and desperate. It put me off the subreddit for awhile cause I was anxious, but this site is way better than the reddit community was, imo.

I think everyone here should be careful especially considering the crusades against this site. I try to be careful with the advice I give people, and steer them towards the direction of things that might make their lives less painful and make them feel understood and not want to ctb.

UK Parliament wants to ban this site, and several here have been contacted in regards to their purchases of ctb materials. To me, I find this quite scary and an invasion of privacy. Yet, there is nothing I can do about it.

Sometimes I do get anxious posting on here because of that, but this is the only community where I feel understood. It feels like people want to censor this discussion and make us feel even more ashamed, which is why I feel like it's important to speak out and not feel afraid to share your true thoughts about these issues.

I do wish there was a way to keep this site more secure and keep people out who have no business here and only want to spy on or harass members, but I have no idea how the admins could manage that without more problems arising.

Also lots of people irl know I'm suicidal and they treat me like shit bevause of it anyways.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, it's_all_a_game, NodusTollens and 2 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
On the original subreddit someone stalked me for awhile online, but it was another suicidal person who was, how should I put it kindly.. Quite unhinged and desperate. It put me off the subreddit for awhile cause I was anxious, but this site is way better than the reddit community was, imo.
WHOA!!! Something VERY similar happened to me also.. pretty recently.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulStars and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
the forum recently was made fully private, now its back public, if you don't want people finding out you are using this site, then you will be smart, and hide all traces to yourself, you won't say any identifying info,
If, like me you are a dick who doesn't give a shit any more, then you will be more at loose with your info, and it won't matter if this is a private or public forum....

• Love
Reactions: Spiral, Callie Arcale, wordsonscreen and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
WHOA!!! Something VERY similar happened to me also.. pretty recently.
Wow I'm so sorry, it is a pretty unnerving experience, I hope you were able to shake them off and block them on other platforms too

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Wow I'm so sorry, it is a pretty unnerving experience, I hope you were able to shake them off and block them on other platforms too
Jesus yeah for sure. The person followed me across platforms : ) real fun haha but its okay. Its not an issue at this point for me but it was so fucking unnerving to be in such a fragile place myself and then have someone just cling onto me as if I'm their life force. They were threatening suicide if I didnt change my mind and talk to them regularly :/ I am somewhat sympathetic- this person just needed help. Just sucked to be on my end of it. It was rough. I still worry if they hurt themselves because I disappeared.. :(

We should all be careful.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Afraid of cyberstalking? No, bring it on scumbags.

Reactions: Spiral
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Be careful about what info you put out there, you can never know how it might come back to bite you.

I'm always overly cautious about my privacy.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Skathon and wordsonscreen
ana

ana

Sep 15, 2020
As someone who had to deal with stalking and some light forms of doxing: it is not fun even if you feel like you don't care about your life or what happens to you anymore. Random people using info you gave them or that they dig up to drag you through the mud is seriously screwed up.

In times like these is always best to be a bit careful. Some beings are just pure evil.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and wordsonscreen
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
UK Parliament wants to ban this site,
How would they even go about doing that? AFAIK, the host isn't in the UK. Are they going to try to extradite the site owner? The host owner? Build a national firewall like China's got? Don't get me wrong—I'm sure they could find some way to give us grief. It's all just so stupid.