N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am not totally isolated. I have some friends and parents. Though my friends were overwhelmed by my daily talk about my suffering. I could well imagine this is part of my bipolar disorder. Either I talk with them very very much or like now I barely speak to them. (Maybe (?) that is a little bit exaggerated.)
It is very tough for me to have a balance in life. I always have to reflect about my patterns of behavior in order not too become to extreme concerning several issues.
At the moment I am quite busy writing in this forum. It helps to talk about my most inner feeling. Though I feel like an internet addict sometimes.
I think many of you know how it feels like only having this forum as source for human interaction. The fact that it is anonymous helps me a lot. Other than in my self-help group I can speak more openly.

It is like a valve. I currently have to endure so stressful events in real life. And when I write in this forum I can forget the world outside this forum for a while. Which I really need in order to relax a little bit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stilldreaming, WonderingSoul, Manaaja and 8 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Same here. Im glad to have this. And connect with people like you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stilldreaming, Foresight, LADY007 and 1 other person
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
I love this place, it helps keep me sane and calm. Lots of people would say the same I imagine. Better than taking meds and having to deal with their awful side-effects later on. And yet pro-lifers have the audacity to say that this site ruins people; they'd rather have you "treat" yourself by having you take a bunch of shit that will have disastrous long-term ramifications on your health. lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm pleased that it helps you, but for me nothing ever makes me feel better. I never really feel relaxed and that is just the way things are. I do think it is important having ways to deal with stress, as life is certainly stressful. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and WonderingSoul
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Same here. My mom is paranoid about covid so I don't really get to go out much outside of therapy, hair and doctors appointments. I'm hoping I can escape for good by moving out, but idk what will come first. Me ctb or moving out

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223, WonderingSoul and Ringo
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm so glad this forum exists because without it, I'd be completely alone. I'm not wanted by anyone nearby. Also, the forum gives me hope that there are still rational, understanding, and caring people in the world like all of you.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Came for the methods, stayed for the shitposters and the good vibes. I salute you all.

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul