CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
1d move feel same 1y, all worse body worse brain, awful world awful species , all make dtriort worse, 1d stay mean more torture more mental illne more suffer. Not want stay awful here all. All life wrong, 1s 1m 1h etc all mean more suffer more pain no stop. All mean no peace stay awful life torture more more more. Rly rly want leave now wish mthod have escp all

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: BBBB, sorrowful, Walpurgisnacht and 2 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Life is people fighting each other, lots of constraints and little freedom. It is a waste of energy. There is really no energy crisis if powerful people stop hoarding power.

• Hugs
Reactions: BBBB, SadVegan and CTB Dream
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
1d move feel same 1y
My sense of time has completely eroded as well. Days, weeks, months, years, they all just blur together now.
I can't tell if what I did yesterday was two months ago or if what I did two months ago was yesterday.
Like I'm falling through a black hole. Time just stretches together until all distinction becomes meaningless.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, BBBB and Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do believe that life is something that is both harmful and useless, life is just a torturous cycle of suffering that continues to exist all for no reason and I've never wished for anything to do with this. I just wish that there was some kind of legalised peaceful exit avaliable so we could take control and easily end all this, preventing unnecessary days spent here. Because after all, what could ever be the benefit to ageing where we exist just to decay from age and suffer a great deal in the process. Trying to force people to stay here is extreme cruelty, as after all, all life leads to death anyway so we shouldn't have to prolong this for any longer than we wish to.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream