L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
It's thirsty Thursday.....

What's your favorite drink?

I need my cup of coffee in the morning!
I seem to be addicted to milk. I could drink a gallon a day easily!
I'm not much of a pop drinker but if I do it's a sprite.
I'm a gin and tonic guy if it's an adult beverage.
I'm not a big beer drinker anymore but I do love a good hard cider.

• Love
Reactions: Passersby, Crazy4u, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
TheStandard

TheStandard

Feb 16, 2022
I have the rare "treat" of either Sweet tea or Strawberry Fanta. I typically only drink water.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Foresight and Looooser
Bone

Bone

Sad Sack
Jul 29, 2021
Dang Gin and Tonic is lovely. I love an Old Fashioned and a huge Margarita (default flavor) with salt.

Sodas I enjoy but too sugary, I still have some diet sodas sometimes.

Coffee is a must for sure.

I particularly love juice, orange, cranberry, grape, even a bit more expensive types like blueberry or pomegranate. Even veggie juice.

Hot chocolate (summoning @atari ) is quite good particularly when homemade without a mix.

I even like the super-trendy seltzers now (White Claw et al).

Lemonade in the summer, or a mint julip or mojito.

Just nothing like a good beverage.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LADY007, Looooser and 2 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Black coffee daily. I can't live without it. I stick to water and coffee usually. I like raspberry flavored drinks like raspberry lemonade and iced tea. For soda I like root beer and dr pepper.

I only drink on holidays. I never drink liquor anymore. I do like beer and hard cider. I like white claw too. It's nice and light.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ennuied and Looooser
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
My favorite drinks are hot..Coffee and tea. I even drink them when it's 100 degrees out. My favorite cold drink is pure leaf iced tea, regular lemon flavor. I hate the way alcohol makes me feel and so I don't drink alcohol anymore.

Reactions: Foresight and Looooser
ennuied

ennuied

Jan 11, 2022
I love a bottle of cream soda at night. I wish it were more of a standard flavor in soda machines.

I remember the soft drinks in Central Europe being incredible--the Fanta over there is even yellow-colored due to the lack of artificial coloring.

A bottle of Mexican Coca-Cola is sublime as well. It's still sugary as hell but at least in Mexico you can ruin your health while enjoying the superior taste of real cane sugar.

Seems I enjoy soda more than I thought...

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, not-2-b-the-answer, Looooser and 1 other person
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I love a bottle of cream soda at night. I wish it were more of a standard flavor in soda machines.

I remember the soft drinks in Central Europe being incredible--the Fanta over there is even yellow-colored due to the lack of artificial coloring.

A bottle of Mexican Coca-Cola is sublime as well. It's still sugary as hell but at least in Mexico you can ruin your health while enjoying the superior taste of real cane sugar.

Seems I enjoy soda more than I thought...
I love cream soda! I agree with the standard flavor.

Reactions: ennuied
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Expired decaf coffee

ennuied

ennuied

Jan 11, 2022
I love cream soda! I agree with the standard flavor.
Absolutely. Also, I hadn't thought about hard cider in a long time. I think I'm gonna pick some up this weekend šŸ‘

Reactions: Looooser