greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
So I think I'm pretty close to ready to go. I've been trying to hang on for a few months this year to finish up some stuff but I think I'm getting close to wrapping things up.

I think my first choice is N from A. But I am worried it will get intercepted by customs and I will get put on a blacklist or something. Not super worried about being prosecuted but this is part of the reason I'm waiting until the last minute to order it.

SN seems like a much easier bet but I hate throwing up and don't really want to spend my final moments doing so if I can help it.

I also discovered there is an old bridge near me that is 300 feet off the ground above a forest. It seems perfect in many ways but I'm terrified of heights. I could take a bunch of benzos first but not sure if I could do it.

I had a gun until a few months ago but I sold it. It wasn't ideal anyway as it was a handgun but could buy something more powerful. Again like jumping I'm not sure I would be able to shoot myself.

Opiates are an option and I could definitely procure some locally without worrying about customs which is a plus. The downside is that it just doesn't seem nearly as reliable as N and if you don't die you end up with brain damage or nerve damage / loss of a limb. Not something I want to wake up to. Packing a definitely lethal dose into a syringe would be challenging as well I think, and you might just pass out before being able to fully inject it all. The other option is ordering some super potent synthetic opiate from China that would definitely kill you. But at that point I'm thinking the risk is similar to ordering N and at least N is proven.

That new rebreather mask looks interesting but not really any reports about it working. I could do the nitrogen tank thing but might be hard to keep all the parts hidden from roommates before using them.

Damn why is it so complicated to just die already?

• Hugs
Reactions: seobug, lofticries, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi greyhound, my mind goes over the same things. I'm amazed it's so hard to do something that seems like it should be easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: seobug and greyhound
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
It's shit like this which really makes me feel envious of those who die in the most random and quickest ways possible.

I wish there was an off switch on me somewhere.

Reactions: Kera, seobug, JustAMatterOfTime and 1 other person
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
It's shit like this which really makes me feel envious of those who die in the most random and quickest ways possible.

I wish there was an off switch on me somewhere.
Or drop dead like your teddy.

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries
Death_or_Coffee

Death_or_Coffee

Far better rest I go to than I have ever known.
Aug 24, 2023
Would a 9mm to the head work?
If you are considering this, I would do some more research. This caliber would not be very reliable and would be likely leave you alive and in bad shape. With a handgun, you really wanna go with the upper limits of caliber, like .45. I felt pretty confident with a .44 with hollow point and the right placement, but I know most people here only swear by shotgun as far as firearms go.
So I think I'm pretty close to ready to go. I've been trying to hang on for a few months this year to finish up some stuff but I think I'm getting close to wrapping things up.

I think my first choice is N from A. But I am worried it will get intercepted by customs and I will get put on a blacklist or something. Not super worried about being prosecuted but this is part of the reason I'm waiting until the last minute to order it.

SN seems like a much easier bet but I hate throwing up and don't really want to spend my final moments doing so if I can help it.

I also discovered there is an old bridge near me that is 300 feet off the ground above a forest. It seems perfect in many ways but I'm terrified of heights. I could take a bunch of benzos first but not sure if I could do it.

I had a gun until a few months ago but I sold it. It wasn't ideal anyway as it was a handgun but could buy something more powerful. Again like jumping I'm not sure I would be able to shoot myself.

Opiates are an option and I could definitely procure some locally without worrying about customs which is a plus. The downside is that it just doesn't seem nearly as reliable as N and if you don't die you end up with brain damage or nerve damage / loss of a limb. Not something I want to wake up to. Packing a definitely lethal dose into a syringe would be challenging as well I think, and you might just pass out before being able to fully inject it all. The other option is ordering some super potent synthetic opiate from China that would definitely kill you. But at that point I'm thinking the risk is similar to ordering N and at least N is proven.

That new rebreather mask looks interesting but not really any reports about it working. I could do the nitrogen tank thing but might be hard to keep all the parts hidden from roommates before using them.

Damn why is it so complicated to just die already?
No right answer obviously 🤷‍♂️ really does suck there isn't a clear cut, peaceful way to go. Hope you find the right method for you.