R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
They somewhat help me when I go, they at least keep my safe from myself. If I go again itll be devastating for my confidence that I can get better, thought it's already pretty low.

I'm at the point we're nothing is making me happy. Anhedonia is kicking in so hard. I've went to my favorite places, got my favorite snacks, play some video games with a family member, watched a favorite movie. Absolutely nothing has worked so far. I don't even think my medication is working. I called 988 twice and talked to my therapist over the phone and I still feel like shit.

Should I go? My SI and SH thoughts are thought the roof!!! I have my SH tools but can't indulge because I have no privacy, and I can't CTB because I have no tools for it.

DMs and advice are welcomed

Todsünde

Todsünde

witnessing the battle between my body and my soul
Apr 20, 2024
If you think it will help I don't see why you shouldn't go. The path of getting better always has a lot of hurdles and it doesn't show that you can't get better if you seek help in whatever way you see fit. I would even make the argument it shows that you want to become better and have the strength to accept the need of help.
So whatever you choose to do I wish u the very best and the strength needed. Shit ain't easy

• Love
Reactions: rewoplrig