nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Just the title. If you have any specific drug to recommend, or precautions I should take, or anything really. Are there any drugs you cannot overdose with so I should not waste my money on them?

Reactions: fatladysings
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
I'm also looking for ideas. If I had found the right one yet. I wouldn't be here. 😖😣

• Love
Reactions: fatladysings and nux_walpurgis
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Most otc (over the counter) or prescription medications aren't recommended. So please don't try them - you could end up in worse situation.

Please have a look at the resources compilation.

Things like fentanyl, nitazenes and high potency opiates may be an option - but aren't exactly easy to get hold of.

• Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, fatladysings and nux_walpurgis
LittleBit

LittleBit

Aug 26, 2024
Ya this isn't a very reliable method unless you can get fent. Even then it's not super reliable. I would recommend looking into a different method...

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Ya this isn't a very reliable method unless you can get fent. Even then it's not super reliable. I would recommend looking into a different method...
Wouldn't stuff like morphine or heroin kill me?

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
It might, or it might just deprive your brain of oxygen long enough to wake up in hospital with brain damage. Drugs are just unreliable. Even the assisted suicide drugs sometimes don't work.

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
It might, or it might just deprive your brain of oxygen long enough to wake up in hospital with brain damage. Drugs are just unreliable. Even the assisted suicide drugs sometimes don't work.
Oh God, oh God, oh God, nothing is ever good enough😣
Perhaps I should get high first and lie on train tracks or jump from a skyscraper or sth
Or even hanging myself would be nice but I have no fucking anchor to tie the rope to

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
Oh God, oh God, oh God, nothing is ever good enough😣
Perhaps I should get high first and lie on train tracks or jump from a skyscraper or sth
Here's the resources thread. Hanging or SN are the preferred methods around here.

• Love
Reactions: fatladysings and nux_walpurgis
LittleBit

LittleBit

Aug 26, 2024
Sure, likelihood of fatality increases if injected tho, and each have specific measurements for bodyweight you should research.

Reactions: fatladysings and Bobert_Beniro
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Unfortunately, there is little information about the chances of stb with opiates. but this is definitely the most peaceful death. A friend of mine injected 1.5g of heroin into a muscle and died. I have also heard many cases where people mixed up drugs, and instead of a stimulant/euphoretic they snorted opioids and died passed out

Reactions: Tonkpils and fatladysings
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Unfortunately, there is little information about the chances of stb with opiates. but this is definitely the most peaceful death. A friend of mine injected 1.5g of heroin into a muscle and died. I have also heard many cases where people mixed up drugs, and instead of a stimulant/euphoretic they snorted opioids and died passed out

I am plannin to get my hands on a large enough quantity and inject it. If it is large enough, like ridiculously large, it has to succeed, right? 😥
The only thing I am afraid of is the authorities catching me. I have not irl network and I will have to order online, and I am not well versed with technology in order to acces the dark web. Would ordering from the normal web be stupidly risky?

D

dogthebenzohunter

Jan 5, 2023
Look up isonitazenes, you can order from China 3 times more potent than nitazenes. Overdosed twice just testing the drugs. But boy did I feel good till I lose conscious and wake up 4 days later

Reactions: Tonkpils
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Look up isonitazenes, you can order from China 3 times more potent than nitazenes. Overdosed twice just testing the drugs. But boy did I feel good till I lose conscious and wake up 4 days later
Can you only get them on the dark web?