• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I saw they sell gas in my city. I can't CTB using visible methods like gas at home because I live with my parents.
Thinking of preparing the mask and gas valve at home. But I will setup the thing completely in the woods.
I am afraid getting trouble. Why can't I live freely. F*** society. It's my body. Women can abort future developing children (which I am fine with) but I am not allowed that, which Is my body and my life.
It makes me more angry and depressed only this reason that I have no agency of my life. Regardless of my health issues or trouble with fitting in society.

Thanks for allowing me to post my rants and concerns.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, GasMonkey, outrider567 and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hope you change your mind ❤️ life doesn't have to be all bad, sometimes it just takes a few changes to start feeling like life's worth living. But I completely understand your viewpoint. Sometimes it all adds up to feel like a large monolithic unfixable mass of shit. The trick is to pick apart problems and be creative with how to make yourself feel better. Often it needs a bit of help so don't be afraid to ask. We understand what you're going through, it's not easy ❤️ I'm sorry you can't CTB at home, that's unpleasant news. It's nicer to be able to do it in the comfort of your own home, lord knows it's hard enough as it is.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Sorry you feel this way and hope things get better.
I am thinking about this method now too, as SN just sounds awful and my other means are either inaccessible or not desired.
I would also want to ctb away from home, as I need to have someone care for my dogs until I know family has been notified, and I don't want anyone i know finding me
Don't do anything impulsively and I hope feel better soon

Reactions: martinso67
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It disgusts me how we have to struggle so much in finding ways to finally die, the reality is that some people simply don't want to exist and that fact should be accepted. Other people can go and enjoy existing in this hellish world all they want but they should have no right to force their delusional beliefs onto other people. To try and force people to suffer is extreme cruelty and I understand your frustrations. A straightforward way to exit this existence is certainly what we deserve the option of.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, martinso67, HadItAll and 1 other person
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
You don't mind me asking how old you are do you?

If you still live with your parents, unless they already give you completely privacy, there's the chance they'll find out about the mask or cylinder and start asking questions. I'd doubt you'd be able to get away with the welding excuse for that one.

If you have the money, a car to hide the stuff in and a luggage bag big enough to hide the cylinder in (plus suitcases/bags for the other components), you'd be better off renting a hotel room for a few days, sneak the stuff into your room and put up a do not disturb sign. Unless you go to a very secluded part of the woods, there's still a slim chance someone may spot you after you pass out. Admittedly this is assuming you don't do the method properly and only give yourself enough nitrogen to pass out but not enough to make you CTB.

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
You don't mind me asking how old you are do you?

If you still live with your parents, unless they already give you completely privacy, there's the chance they'll find out about the mask or cylinder and start asking questions. I'd doubt you'd be able to get away with the welding excuse for that one.

If you have the money, a car to hide the stuff in and a luggage bag big enough to hide the cylinder in (plus suitcases/bags for the other components), you'd be better off renting a hotel room for a few days, sneak the stuff into your room and put up a do not disturb sign. Unless you go to a very secluded part of the woods, there's still a slim chance someone may spot you after you pass out. Admittedly this is assuming you don't do the method properly and only give yourself enough nitrogen to pass out but not enough to make you CTB.
Yeah, I have to find a way to hide it or wait when they are on vacation or travel.

I am 29 years old.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Yeah, I have to find a way to hide it or wait when they are on vacation or travel.

I am 29 years old.
I feel sorry for you. I was still stuck with my dad until I was 30 and I hated my dad.

Do they go on vacation without you often for long enough periods? (ideally 5-7 days). I imagine the hardest (and biggest) component of the nitrogen kit to hide away would be the cylinder. So while your parents are still around you should be safe enough to buy and hide away everything else but the cylinder.

If you can, be patient until your parents go on vacation or you know they're going to be away for about a week. Hopefully that should give you enough time to go get a cylinder (if you need to order it online, you'd want to try and time it so it gets delivered to you a day or 2 after your parents are gone), get it filled up and fix all of the components together.

If you have enough time left (ideally 1-2 days before your parents come back), you might even be able to get away with CTBing in the comfort of your own home. But if they're not away from holiday and there's a risk of them coming back earlier, then it might be safer to do it in the most secluded part of the woods. (Hotel room would still be better.)

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
bluville

bluville

Nov 30, 2022
I want to do this method too, I live in the city but I can take a $100 and uberide to a hiking trail and kind just go off the road. My only issue is that once I'm off the trail it's over I'd have no choice but to cbt. So I'm scared having anxiety will make me unable to and I'll get eaten by a bear instead or something.

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Why are people encouraging the OP to change their mind? We are here to support, but we are not here to influence the decision of the OP, especially when it isn't asked for. SS is pro choice and should remain this way, encouraging the OP to change their mind is a pro life approach. If they ask for advice because they aren't sure what they want to do then by all means tell them what you think, otherwise keep it straightforward providing support based on their decision.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium and Rogue Proxy
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Why are people encouraging the OP to change their mind? We are here to support, but we are not here to influence the decision of the OP, especially when it isn't asked for. SS is pro choice and should remain this way, encouraging the OP to change their mind is a pro life approach. If they ask for advice because they aren't sure what they want to do then by all means tell them what you think, otherwise keep it straightforward providing support based on their decision.
Probably because sadly when someone mentions living with their parents, some people here think they might still be too young to have given their options any considerable amount of thought, that's why I asked for their age.

Of course that still doesn't excuse the fact of said people not being knowledgeable enough of the OP's circumstances, where the OP could easily be justified in their decision regardless of their age.