ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
I want to end it all by october. I don't want to be in college anymore and I don't have any idea what I will be doing in the future, it all just seems bleak. I still live with my parents(unfortunately). I plan on ordering Nembutal but I still have to figure out how to get it to me because I would need for it to get dropped off at my house but I don't want my parents to see it before me. I also don't want to just stand in front of the door all day and look suspicious. My dad works at home and his office is near the door, my mom works at a school mon-tue and thurs-fri.
Does anyone know how I could get what I need before them?
The post office closes at 6 pm and we only have one car that my mom has been using so I don't know how to get my supplies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, crybaby, valentine and 3 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I also don't want to just stand in front of the door all day and look suspicious.
Off topic but I imagined this and thought it was funny.
Zwptwr1b0pix

Anyway. Sorry, I'm not sure what to suggest other than discreetly waiting by the door. Getting N in general seems like a very difficult process. Hopefully someone else here has actual advice.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hazelnut, deleted, Meditation guide and 8 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
View attachment 44789

Anyway. Sorry, I'm not sure what to suggest other than discreetly waiting by the door. Getting N in general seems like a very difficult process. Hopefully someone else here has actual advice.
oh my god that was too funny hahaha, anyway back to the topic, maybe you can get a po box.

Edit: In my country you can get something like a po box outside of the post office, i don't know about you tho

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Meditation guide, crybaby and 1 other person
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
halloween would be cool. day of the dead

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Hazelnut, HappyMstake, sadstuffie and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
halloween would be cool. day of the dead
true, if everything goes planned for me i should be gone in october too, maybe even on my birthday at october 13

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Homecoming
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
View attachment 44789

The real problem in that case is how you take N while being underwater.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Meditation guide, sadworld, crybaby and 3 others
ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
View attachment 44789

Lmao yeah I dont want to look like that ha ha
maybe you can get a po box.
Thanks i'll look into that

Reactions: sadworld, crybaby, Homecoming and 1 other person
N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
I want to end it all by october. I don't want to be in college anymore and I don't have any idea what I will be doing in the future, it all just seems bleak. I still live with my parents(unfortunately). I plan on ordering Nembutal but I still have to figure out how to get it to me because I would need for it to get dropped off at my house but I don't want my parents to see it before me. I also don't want to just stand in front of the door all day and look suspicious. My dad works at home and his office is near the door, my mom works at a school mon-tue and thurs-fri.
Does anyone know how I could get what I need before them?
The post office closes at 6 pm and we only have one car that my mom has been using so I don't know how to get my supplies.

how are you planning on getting nembutal? i can't find anywhere to get it online and it sounds like the best way to go

Reactions: sadworld and Homecoming
yep

yep

Sep 1, 2020
true, if everything goes planned for me i should be gone in october too, maybe even on my birthday at october 13
This is also off topic but our bdays are 10 days apart. Mines on the 23rd.
Anyways if you live in America you can get sn from amazon and it'll tell you when it shows up so you can grab it before your parents. I know it's not n but 1 n is very expensive and 2 it's hard to get no matter where you live. I know sn could take longer to kill you, but you can do it while your parents are sleeping. Just thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, sadworld and crybaby
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

my son died Oct 13 thats the day I'm going.. my bday is the 27th I'd be 49.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: deleted, Meditation guide, Spitfire and 6 others
ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
how are you planning on getting nembutal? i can't find anywhere to get it online and it sounds like the best way to go
Well I found a website called finalexit.net. It apparently has the things I need but I'm still researching on it and the ability of this website. I used a tor browser and it came up for suggestions. Hopefully the website works and I can get my N. If that doesn't work i'll try sn.

Reactions: nothingchanges and sadworld
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Depending on where you buy the N, they may give you a tracking number and tell you the day to expect it. That way you don't need to wait for days, only the actual day it is expected. Seems like anytime I buy online, SN and otherwise, I get tracking status and alerts.

Reactions: sadworld
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
Well I found a website called finalexit.net. It apparently has the things I need but I'm still researching on it and the ability of this website. I used a tor browser and it came up for suggestions. Hopefully the website works and I can get my N. If that doesn't work i'll try sn.
[/
I'm interested in how this site works out for you but I'm also nervous for you too. Did you come across this by a reliable source? Don't mind me, I'm a worrier by nature. This method has also been one I've been considering but concerned about about how to obtain it.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: AnniesHideaway
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
This is also off topic but our bdays are 10 days apart. Mines on the 23rd.
Anyways if you live in America you can get sn from amazon and it'll tell you when it shows up so you can grab it before your parents. I know it's not n but 1 n is very expensive and 2 it's hard to get no matter where you live. I know sn could take longer to kill you, but you can do it while your parents are sleeping. Just thoughts.

Mine's on the 23rd too!

• Love
Reactions: yep
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
My birthday is also October, why are you going to commit suicide that day? Will you have more courage?

Reactions: Hyperbunny
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
My birthday is also October, why are you going to commit suicide that day? Will you have more courage?
It's probably not going to be that day, i just thought it would be nice, right now im just waiting for my sn and i hope i have everything in october

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Hyperbunny