Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
This is going to sound strange but I've been thinking about drugs lately. I don't know why. I've never even done drugs before (not even weed or alcohol). I was always too afraid to become addicted. But for some reason the idea seems so tempting. I kinda want to know what it's like. I don't know what's wrong with my brain or why it's latching onto this idea. The thought is out of character for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van and Praestat_Mori
FilthyFlint

FilthyFlint

I have no enemies, all of them are at peace.
Oct 5, 2023
Whatever you end up doing, make sure to understand that at the end of the day 'drugs' is a product and you are a customer, it's somebody's business, they might not have your best interests in mind; It would be in your best interest to research rigorously about the substance you are about to consume and find sources which provide reasonable purity for the price you are willing to pay.

Reactions: peace_van and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's up 2 you. Drugs can make addictive, drugs can be dangerous. You may have a good experience, you may have a bad experience. What's important is that you get good quality drugs if you decide to try it. Double check drug interactions with meds and if you have MH issues.

Reactions: peace_van