• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
K

Klaus

Aug 7, 2018
I'm certain I don't want to live anymore, but I'm not so certain about the way I want to reach that goal.

I thought about drowning a lot recently, I heard it's rather painless and you even get soothing hallucinations before you're gone.
Do you think it's possible to drown yourself in a bathtub if you put some kind of weight on your head? This sounds silly now that I wrote it down, but still, I'd definitely consider it.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I'm certain I don't want to live anymore, but I'm not so certain about the way I want to reach that goal.

I thought about drowning a lot recently, I heard it's rather painless and you even get soothing hallucinations before you're gone.
Do you think it's possible to drown yourself in a bathtub if you put some kind of weight on your head? This sounds silly now that I wrote it down, but still, I'd definitely consider it.

I shared a method here called Shallow Water Blackout. Have you heard of this?

B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
No I don't think drowning will be possible in a bathtub except if there is enough narcotics to render you unconscious

J

josh228

Student
Sep 25, 2018
Either get serious about killing yourself or stop this nonsense. How on earth are you planning to drown yourself in a bathtub bro? And who told you its painless? Do me a favour, hold your breath...

Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
Lol it's news to me drowning in a bathtub is impossible. As long as you aren't too big I don't see why it's impossible with the shallow water method. I just had a near death experience from trying to drown myself in a bathtub today.

J

josh228

Student
Sep 25, 2018
Lol it's news to me drowning in a bathtub is impossible. As long as you aren't too big I don't see why it's impossible with the shallow water method. I just had a near death experience from trying to drown myself in a bathtub today.

its not about whether its possible, it about whether the survival instict will allow it. Its also possible to stab a kitchin knife through your heart...why are you still here? These methods activate the survival instict in the highest order

Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
its not about whether its possible, it about whether the survival instict will allow it. Its also possible to stab a kitchin knife through your heart...why are you still here? These methods activate the survival instict in the highest order
With that logic, why even try to ctb at all. The survival instincts might come in like you said. There's very few methods out there that ignore survival instincts and it's not like everyone has access to those. The reason why I'm still here cause part of me still wanted to live and I voluntarily pulled my head out of the water. If you go to the methods pin on this forums you can find details about the method. And holding your breath underwater until you pass out is a lot more doable then stabbing yourself in the heart.

J

josh228

Student
Sep 25, 2018
With that logic, why even try to ctb at all. The survival instincts might come in like you said. There's very few methods out there that ignore survival instincts and it's not like everyone has access to those. The reason why I'm still here cause part of me still wanted to live and I voluntarily pulled my head out of the water. If you go to the methods pin on this forums you can find details about the method. And holding your breath underwater until you pass out is a lot more doable then stabbing yourself in the heart.

this is such black and white thinking its crazy. So all death is the same? wow ok

Pain is not a factor? Speed? Initial disgust?

too many factors to list, hanging yourself for instance is way more common than stabbing yourself in the heart, why do you think that is genius?

So you claim that you want to live and drowning easy? Than how did you survive? Did you breathe* water? I dont get it, because you end up breathing* water, and when that happens will you still be in the tub?

btw glad youre still here

Last edited:
Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
this is such black and white thinking its crazy. So all death is the same? wow ok

Pain is not a factor? Speed? Initial disgust?

too many factors to list, hanging yourself for instance is way more common than stabbing yourself in the heart, why do you think that is genius?

So you claim that you want to live and drowning easy? Than how did you survive? Did you breathe* water? I dont get it, because you end up breathing* water, and when that happens will you still be in the tub?

btw glad youre still here
Read into this:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

This is what I did. You don't experience 'breathing' in water because by that time you are already passed out. It's literally making yourself pass out so you drown while unconscious. All you have to do is keep holding your breath. You don't experience the drowning, you only experience passing out. It is probably easier to hold your breath underwater cause then you will at least know your probably under water by the time you pass out. I voluntarily stopped trying to hold my breath underwater, that's how I survived.

Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
I believe when you think of drowning you are thinking of just putting under water then breathing in the water like your fish, if that's what you were thinking then yes I agree with you that it's a terrible idea.

Reactions: Duqu
J

josh228

Student
Sep 25, 2018
I believe when you think of drowning you are thinking of just putting under water then breathing in the water like your fish, if that's what you were thinking then yes I agree with you that it's a terrible idea.

than explain pls