• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
I have a good idea of how the darkweb works. I've gotten shrooms and acid delivered to me. But I think fentanyl is a better way out. It's 50-100 times stronger than morphine. And it will give me a blissful overdoes. I think it's better than SN

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Mpre lethal, but how much risk of prison? It could be significant.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The darkweb market have pgp encryption. It's safer than ever
Law enforcement has caught people on the dark web for drug dealing- I've seen it on the news. But I don't know what the odds are of them catching a small buy. Big dealers have gone to prison for life from dealing on the dark web.

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
Law enforcement has caught people on the dark web for drug dealing- I've seen it on the news. But I don't know what the odds are of them catching a small buy. Big dealers have gone to prison for life from dealing on the dark web.
Usually people that are caught are people that buy in bulks or are vendors. 2mg is enough to kill a human so it shouldn't be that hard to get. I'm not a big dealer, just an average joe
Highly unlikely I will get caught. It seems like you're self projecting because you don't know how to use the darkweb effectively and efficiently L

Last edited:
Reactions: Twntysix and gloriatrillo
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Highly unlikely I will get caught. It seems like you're self projecting because you don't know how to use the darkweb effectively and efficiently L
Not self projecting, I watched a t.v. show, something like 20/20, a reputable t.v. news show, that was maybe an hour long about how a person dealing drugs on the dark web was caught and was given a life sentence without parole.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
Not self projecting, I watched a t.v. show, something like 20/20, a reputable t.v. news show, that was maybe an hour long about how a person dealing drugs on the dark web was caught and was given a life sentence without parole.
A tv show isn't valid

L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Wouldn't LE be going after the sellers of F and not the buyers?

Reactions: gloriatrillo
I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
If you use tails and Monero there is zero evidence that you actually ordered the product

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Someone knows if fentanyl patches would work for ctb?

G

gloriatrillo

Aug 7, 2021
You realize there's a difference between dealing and buying? Of course law enforcement is going after dealers and vendors, but they have their hands full with that already and aren't going after the average joe making a one time purchase for personal use...

avid511

avid511

Dec 20, 2021
Carfentanyl is again 100 times potent than fentanyl.
I think it's the best drug to CTB. Only few grains of it (dose in micro grams) can make you sleep forever without any pain or signal.

• Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
they don't sell it even there imo

• Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢