• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

achintobe

achintobe

Feb 7, 2024
Hi. Im new to the site but just wanted to say thank you for this community, reading through the threads has been a great source of comfort for me. I think im going to jump today, ill just pretend to my family that im going into work and get a bus to the Forth Road bridge. I know none of you will know me because this is my first post but thought i would just say bye

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sad to see you go on your first post but I wish you all the best in your plans. Hope you find your peace and freedom ❤️

Reactions: achintobe
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Send me to hell, 'cause I can’t wait
Jun 26, 2023
If you need someone to talk to, you can always message me. But I hope that everything goes well, and may you find peace.
Have a safe journey! 🤍

Reactions: achintobe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you the best no matter what and may eternal peace reign for you.

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I want today to be the day. I just have so much fear keeping me from doing it.

P

plastic_population

Feb 22, 2024
I've always thought about jumping from the Forth Road Bridge. Doing exactly what Scott Hutchison from Frightened Rabbit did. The water makes me feel peaceful.

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
Hi. Im new to the site but just wanted to say thank you for this community, reading through the threads has been a great source of comfort for me. I think im going to jump today, ill just pretend to my family that im going into work and get a bus to the Forth Road bridge. I know none of you will know me because this is my first post but thought i would just say bye

Hi are you still around? If not I hope you found your peace! 🤍