• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Like a lot of us here I love to sleep. Or, I love getting away from reality with sleep. But my body will only let me sleep for so long. A lot of the time I'll lay there awake for a long time too, after I woke up, in a kind of a half awake/half asleep trance. I use it to kind of dream. I can go where I want more deeply and vividly this way than when I'm up and about. My life, like many of you, hasn't been good. But there were better times. Times when I felt like me. Those times are over. Part of what has brought me here to this point is the times and parts of my life that feels like me....that makes me feel like me....are gone. The very few people that made my life are gone. The places are all changed, or gone. My hopes and dreams too. I never was happy. Not for very long. But I had things that made it just bearable enough. But they're all gone. When I'm in my trance (and even in full dreams sometimes too) I go back to better times. It can be simple. The Mall I grew up going to. A place in the woods I use to walk in.

The house I grew up in. Mundane places I use to go with my grandmother. It just eases how I feel now. And not only does it feel good to go back so rich and deeply in that I remember the moments, but in those trace states I forget all that has come after them. I forget what's to come, and remember what I thought my life was going to be like. I feels good. Even if only for a moment. And....I think about this when the time comes to CTB. I think this is what I'd like to do. Because I'd like to go feeling like the me I love best. Which is kind of weird, as most "normal" people would see that me as a pathetic loser. But it beats this me today. Think it's crazy to plan your own state of mind before hand to CTB? I wonder if I'll be able to achieve it if and when the times comes anyway? Or....what do you think I can do to have the best chance of it? I kind of wish I had tried drugs for that reason now, but I really have a hard time seeing myself starting them now??

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I don't quite understand what are you trying to say. What state of mind you want to be in when the time comes? And why?

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I don't quite understand what are you trying to say. What state of mind you want to be in when the time comes? And why?
I want to place myself in my life from when I was a teen. It wasn't that great by conventional standards. But I didn't know so many things I wish I could forget about everything in my life after that time. I want to "be" myself at, say, 15. Right before I CTB, if I do. I want to live my life in the time I felt like the best me I've ever been, right before the end.