• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fade2Black

May 24, 2020
There's too much against me. Thought I could be strong, but I don't really see a point anymore. Not blaming anyone but myself, for letting my life spiral down. Should have been more disciplined. Might have helped me stick a round a little longer. Back in 2019, I was already venturing this site. Things sort of stabilized, where I could bare the day to day pain. I don't know anymore, but I do know that if I left today, I wouldn't be leaving much behind. I'm glad I never had any kids or married. It would make it much more difficult to part. The rest of my family, should be able to overcome and move forward. Not the first in the family that goes down this path, might be a trend of fate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash