nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I've posted far too many topics lately - I'm sure I'm getting annoying - so I've decided I'm going to make this post so if I have any updates, questions etc - I'll probably post them here (unless I feel they need a thread of their own).

For starters; hi. I'm nzdarkshark. I've been on this site for nearly a year now but took a break between January and July of this year. I'm 'young' and depressed - but please keep your stereotypical comments to yourself. I've made my desision.
I like Pokemon, pride, glowy things and dogs (particularly Huskies, Rottweilers and dobermans).

My current method is Sodium Nitrite - my methods been all over the place but I've finally figured out how to go about doing this one. It's the one that 'speaks' to me the most. I don't have any Antiemetics - and I don't think I'll be able to get a hold of any - so if anyone knows of something else that could work that I could obtain semi-easily, I'd appreciate it.

Date is not set - however I'm thinking of heading out mid-November at the very latest. That is possible to change of course.

Don't really know what else to say. This is not a goodbye post, I'll post that seperatly when the time comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, k3v3r, ThriveOrDie and 1 other person
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I hope you find peace
Thank you. I do too. I'm going to be doing as much research as possible so I know that I know what I'm doing when the time comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: k3v3r and Baskol1
AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
You can use domperidone as an antiemetic. It's obtainable from eBay, although it's pretty expensive.

Reactions: Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
It may not necessarily needEd, I watched the video with that PPH guy, can't think of his name right now.
Don't really know what else to say. This is not a goodbye post, I'll post that separately when the time comes.
Good.

Last edited:
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
You can use domperidone as an antiemetic. It's obtainable from eBay, although it's pretty expensive.
Do you know any reliable sellers? If it'll help me not throw it back up I don't care what its price is (unless it's absolutely crazy).

AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
Do you know any reliable sellers? If it'll help me not throw it back up I don't care what its price is (unless it's absolutely crazy).
I can't tell you about any reliable sellers because none of them ship to my country sadly. I got the domperidone from my doctor.

Reactions: nzdarkshark and Baskol1
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I can't tell you about any reliable sellers because none of them ship to my country sadly. I got the domperidone from my doctor.
I've had a quick look on eBay - but can't tell if it'll ship to NZ or not. Will have to see. Thanks for the resource though, definitly going to look into that further.

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
As to metoclopramide, I take it you guys who can't buy it have checked all the darknet markets as they got categories for pharmaceutical drugs? That's how I found mine.

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
As to metoclopramide, I take it you guys who can't buy it have checked all the darknet markets as they got categories for pharmaceutical drugs? That's how I found mine.
I want to avoid going on the darknet if I can help it.

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I'd say try the dark web. It's really not that scary and you can find anything anonymously and pay low prices. It's real easy to anonymously but anything you want. If you pm me I cam tell you how to get on the dark web safely and I can give you the best vendors url's. I'd say give it a try.

akita

akita

want to die
Feb 4, 2019
I'd say try the dark web. It's really not that scary and you can find anything anonymously and pay low prices. It's real easy to anonymously but anything you want. If you pm me I cam tell you how to get on the dark web safely and I can give you the best vendors url's. I'd say give it a try.

Could you PM me as well?

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Update: just ordered everything off eBay. Just waiting for it to ship.
I got 500 pills (1 bottle) of Domperidone for the antiemetic, do I need to take some before my date etc? Not exactly sure how it works.

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
you can always put the SN in empty pill capsules in size 000, and then you just need to consume 15-20 i believe. to avoid vomiting

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
you can always put the SN in empty pill capsules in size 000, and then you just need to consume 15-20 i believe. to avoid vomiting
Im not exactly sure how the SN will arrive - but I don't really want to open it until I need it because I dont want it to oxidise.

AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
Update: just ordered everything off eBay. Just waiting for it to ship.
I got 500 pills (1 bottle) of Domperidone for the antiemetic, do I need to take some before my date etc? Not exactly sure how it works.
I got my domperidone yesterday. The instructions say that it takes 3-4 days for the medicine to work, so I'm going to take a pill every 8 hours 3 days before I ctb.

Reactions: nzdarkshark
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I got my domperidone yesterday. The instructions say that it takes 3-4 days for the medicine to work, so I'm going to take a pill every 8 hours 3 days before I ctb.
That's a good idea.