• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

haikuu.

haikuu.

Mar 16, 2023
Im thinking about a cutting my wrist .. does anybody know the success rate for it?

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
pharma

pharma

Mar 4, 2023
It's very low. Anyone serious about CTB wouldn't do that imo. There aren't any majour arteries in the wrists and you'd have to go pretty deep to do any damage. The pain will also be immense and it'll either make you pass out or stop. It's one of those unrealistic things you see in edgy movies

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Its better to jump from height 95%+ success, if you can get pass SI

Xisalittletired

Xisalittletired

Knee-deep in the poacher's dream
Feb 17, 2023
I believe the success rate for that method is incredibly low.

BlackWednesday

BlackWednesday

Student
Oct 18, 2022
The success rate is about 40% if I remember correctly. It's doable with blood-thinners and correct technique

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that this method is a terrible idea if one wishes to succeed with ctb, the success rate is less than 2% from what I read. From what I'm aware this method will just lead to more suffering, so at least I would never try to attempt it.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
The nearest 5+ story building is about 1 hour away from me : (

If you're not willing to catch a bus, you're not ready to catch THE bus.

You sound young. Maybe wait a bit before you dive into anything.
Also: "found a way"? That's literally the first thing that occurs to many 12 yo girls when they have an argument with parents or something. Do not cut your wrists. It will just be cringe, embarrassing, painful and ineffective.

haikuu.

haikuu.

Mar 16, 2023
If you're not willing to catch a bus, you're not ready to catch THE bus.

You sound young. Maybe wait a bit before you dive into anything.
Also: "found a way"? That's literally the first thing that occurs to many 12 yo girls when they have an argument with parents or something. Do not cut your wrists. It will just be cringe, embarrassing, painful and ineffective.
ouch.

Ive been suicidal for almost 4 years .. I have my reasons but i see what you mean.. IM not very educated in this topic but Im trying educate myself right now. Its just the first thing which came to my mind .

thanks for your advice either way though

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
ouch.

Ive been suicidal for almost 4 years .. I have my reasons but i see what you mean.. IM not very educated in this topic but Im trying educate myself right now. Its just the first thing which came to my mind .

thanks for your advice either way though
Hopefully by the time you are educated on it, whatever is happening in your life would have passed. Good luck. You sound young so try to stay off this website if you can, and spend more time with friends IRL if you can.

Reactions: haikuu.