• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
i got just under 4 hours left and never had an urge this strong i was thinking of using my belt and doing it in my car when i finish. never felt this close to death and it smells good even though i been suicidal for years. life is a sick fucking joke pissed off i was even born in the first place. seriously after my nightshift i might finally be dead never attempted suicide before and nòw feels like the perfect time to get out of this disgusting world.

Reactions: NoHope, lv-gras, and 10 others and 4 others
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
Going to try again tonight. What's your setup? I find it difficult to use a belt and I don't have a rope so I'm using a scarf.

M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
don't have a set up but think i will try in my car somewhere quiet i just want this nightmare to end.

Reactions: lv-gras and ninaevol
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
Do you mind if I ask what you plan on using in your car?

It sounds like you've been thinking about this for a long time, if this does turn out to be the right time for you to go, I hope you have a peaceful journey.

Reactions: lv-gras and and 10 others
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Do you mind if I ask what you plan on using in your car?

It sounds like you've been thinking about this for a long time, if this does turn out to be the right time for you to go, I hope you have a peaceful journey.
thank you just thinking about using my belt it is strong and putting it tight around my neck and head rest.

Reactions: lv-gras and and 10 others
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I calmed down too much when i had a smoke after work so unfortunately i'm still breathing. Hopefully that urge will come back nice and strong to help me finish this cruel living hell.

Reactions: lv-gras