• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xiojn

Sep 1, 2020
Hi. I have made my choice of how I'm going to ctb. I've written my notes explaining why I chose this. Is there anything else I'm might of missed out. Thanks for any helpful advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: thethatsitboy and GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Is there anything else I'm might of missed out.
It really depends on the situation. Taking care of what happens with your possessions? Destroying personal information? Doing something you want to do while you're still alive? These are the things that people commonly do, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to.
Other than that preparation comes down to the method you've chosen, and consists of making sure you aren't discovered too early/are discovered by the people of your choice (some people don't want it to be their loved ones), and making sure you have everything to make the method reliable. You might also consider things you will need to make the transition more comfortable and peaceful for you - that's also method dependent.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and illbehave
illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
Hi. I have made my choice of how I'm going to ctb. I've written my notes explaining why I chose this. Is there anything else I'm might of missed out. Thanks for any helpful advice.
Any children or pets or partner/ spouse? If so, a will possibly, but yes, @Nessie and @PJFord said it best. Also personal belongings... even if you dont have a will, at least sort a handwritten note. Makes things easier.

Last edited:
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
If you have a bank and/or investment accounts be sure you have beneficiaries on them, otherwise the government could take part or all of your money (at least that's how it is here in the US). Clear out your computer search history if you have interests or perhaps fetishes that you don't want others to know about. Do a factory reset of your devices if your family gives them away. If you own a car be sure the title is easily found, and the keys, too.

• Love
Reactions: illbehave
X

Xiojn

Sep 1, 2020
Hey guys. Thanks for the replys. I did even think of a written note for my personal things. Method wise I've got that all sorted out. Thanks again for all the help.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog