• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deleted member 16907

Deleted member 16907

<3
Apr 7, 2020
hey, i'm currently looking for things to self mutilate with because i cant use a razor blade because my mom has very close eyes on those. there's a lot in our garage but i don't know what to choose and what works best. any suggestions?

• Hugs
Reactions: Shades
Гууу

Гууу

Apr 9, 2020
The box-cutter classic. Mind, you'll can have a problems with your wounds and scars, even your mom have eye on razor blades. You can also try to got exhausted and it can have similar effects to self-humiliating.

A

almost ded

Apr 9, 2020
hey, i'm currently looking for things to self mutilate with because i cant use a razor blade because my mom has very close eyes on those. there's a lot in our garage but i don't know what to choose and what works best. any suggestions?
sortry, but ten years ago I feelt same. now this thing is bullshit. Iknow, I am not one to juge. not. one to feel. just sayng. one situatuin is barebal to on, anathr is not.

Deleted member 16907

Deleted member 16907

<3
Apr 7, 2020
The box-cutter classic. Mind, you'll can have a problems with your wounds and scars, even your mom have eye on razor blades. You can also try to got exhausted and it can have similar effects to self-humiliating.
cant find a box cutter :( i have found normal blades and rusty nails but im not getting tetanus today :mmm:

the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Have you ever considered tattooing or piercing as an alternative? I know it's not really the same...

Reactions: xBrialesana, highlyvolatile and Гууу
Гууу

Гууу

Apr 9, 2020
cant find a box cutter :( i have found normal blades and rusty nails but im not getting tetanus today :mmm:
The rusty nails is one of the most bad option indeed. The manicure equipment is also that i found in my mind. Still, if i read correctly, and you lied to doctors to get escape from them, that's not smart to self-humiliate yourself in cost your freedom. If you still in it - try to have cuts as accidental happens (not typical for it) and not in constant painfull places, like a joints.

Have you ever considered tattooing or piercing as an alternative? I know it's not really the same...
Great idea. Also DIY tatts.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Dont understand why other think its gross tho?
Most of the people who self harm dont do it for attention? They just want to cope with the pain. Personally I started s/h when I was 13, now Im 26 and still doing it
Got my blades taken away too, so now I harm with scissors

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, akrasia, takeyourshotfunboy and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
This is not an unusual question here. I don't self-harm, but I've seen plenty of threads. Use the site search for terms like self harm and cutting, I know I've seen suggestions. Not encouraging you to do it, but it's not my body it's yours, and I get not having any replacement coping skills when an urge is strong. If you can't find anything safe to cut with, could you use a red pen (or even another color) where you would normally cut? Or snap that area with a rubber band?

Mizrable80

Mizrable80

Mar 25, 2020
too expensive :(

Have you looked into stick and poke tattoos? It shouldn't be expensive and items can even be acquired in craft stores. Takes patience and could be therapeutic.

Reactions: xBrialesana, Shades, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Гууу

Гууу

Apr 9, 2020
Dont understand why other think its gross tho?
Most of the people who self harm dont do it for attention? They just want to cope with the pain. Personally I started s/h when I was 13, now Im 26 and still doing it
Got my blades taken away too, so now I harm with scissors
I have no thoughts about good or bad this stuff is. Actually practiced it in my childhood. The problems will be if you will get caught with this type of activity and evidences goes to non-proper way for you.

blivogade

blivogade

Nov 7, 2019
Dont know if im aloud to say names here but there are other sites like this but dedicated to SH not suicide which might suit you more, but for real, im not one to tell you what to do with your body, im not one to judge but if you need someone to talk to that understands SH im only a message away :)

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
E

eksded

Apr 3, 2020
I found that the BiC disposable razors are the best, the ones with a single blade. Much better than Gillette razor blades. You can get a set of 10 of those BiC blades for a few quid. Then you to get rid of the plastic bits with a pair of pliers. Cutting is pretty addictive though so be careful.

A

almost ded

Apr 9, 2020
going to the psych word.
sory, to by failuare

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
Hey, I'm sorry you're feeling bad enough to want to hurt yourself. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving you suggestions but I hope you are staying safe <3

Things you could do instead:
- take a cold shower/bath
- work out or do intense cardio (different physical pain)
- squeeze ice
- rip up newspaper (gets out anger)
- draw red lines on the place you want to sh (with pen or marker)
- facetime or call a friend/family member
- listen to/play music
- snap an elastic band on your wrist

What's going on that's making you feel this way?

Reactions: akrasia, Trulylost and Shades
Shades

Shades

Remnant
Feb 29, 2020
Wearing rubber bands like a bracelet and snapping them against your forearm can be a safer, but no less painful, form of self-harm. From personal experience, snapping the rubber band in the same place over and over again hurts way more than cutting ever did, and leaves horrific bruises that can last upwards of a week. Wearing long sleeves meant I could do it while in public or at work.

It's not gross to ask for information. True knowledge is the most helpful thing you can find on this site.
Stay safe and out of trouble.

Reactions: xBrialesana, GoodPersonEffed and Гууу
M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
If you absolutely cannot get your hands on anything, scratch yourself until you peel off bits of skin.