• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
As I'm sure most of you know, there is no quick fix for suicidal thoughts or mental illnesses. However, I'm making my first post in the Recovery section today. I'm going to list the things that will help me:

-Taking my antidepressants on a regular basis

-Regular exercise and physical activity

-Eating healthier

-Getting my license

-Not as much time on technology as I usually spend

-Somehow getting rid of my anger issues

Not going into recovery, not deciding to recover as I have no fucking idea how to do that, however, thought I'd brainstorm some things that would help me feel better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, lobster salad, gnomeboy17 and 3 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
The word "regular" occurs in each of your first two items. It may be that working at a routine can hep build a momentum that might carry you through more difficult times.

Reactions: Largeletters