• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Straws. And I'm fussy about them. I don't like metal or silicone ones. And don't even get me started on the paper ones.... Just ew. If I wanted to chew on paper id go to my art center. They have to be plastic. I actually have a whole handful of those solid plastic ones.

PM: let's get rid of them
Me: STOCK PILE AHHHHHH
I dont understand why we need to get rid of them when theres so many other plastic things that could be dealt with as well.
What about that VegWare? Its like plastic but not, I wonder if that could be chewed like plastic lol =]

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I dont understand why we need to get rid of them when theres so many other plastic things that could be dealt with as well.
What about that VegWare? Its like plastic but not, I wonder if that could be chewed like plastic lol =]
Oh no I agree with it. At least I understand the soft plastic ones. And agreed we should be looking at everything. But honestly in this case it's nothing more then the PM being a kiss ass lol

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I got a switch, and the world can only hope that whoever fronts won't find any positive result in removing the object/subject that caused the fear.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Can I add one more? I know it may sound weird, but a bottle of rubbing alcohol. I would always put some on my hands when I feel anxious (even before the pandemic). The smell and cooling sensation calms me down. I get dry hands tho..

self.destractive

self.destractive

ick/icks, they/them
Dec 11, 2020
watching my fish swim around, being around my parents, pine trees, being around a natural body of water, etcetc

i guess the strangest thing would be my stuffed animal moose, bronchitis. im an adult but holding him makes me feel better. cant sleep if hes not atleast on the couch or matress im sleeping on

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Listening to the same song over and over again until I get sick of it and move on to a different song