catbuddy515

catbuddy515

Oct 31, 2023
-My cousin said I was destined to ctb or become a prostitute or homeless becuz people like me are never going to be happy (I have ptsd and depression). I can't stop thinking about this, it's very distressing. Every time I try to make my life a little better like trying to make a therapy appointment I just ditch it because I remember he said this and I think what is the point? He said I'm going to be a failure.

-Also when my dad found out I wanted to ctb, he said that I'm weak and a coward and that if I die he'll forget about me in less than a week and it wouldn't matter if I died, that everyone will move on and be happy.

Attachments

• IMG_0644.jpeg
    IMG_0644.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, R_N, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Same. My family was very toxic, narcissistic mother and evil stepfather. I have things stuck in my head that were said to me, very nasty things that I can't forget. I have flashbacks and ptsd.
Sorry those people spoke to you in that way.
Nobody deserves to be treated like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, R_N, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
catbuddy515

catbuddy515

Oct 31, 2023
Same. My family was very toxic, narcissistic mother and evil stepfather. I have things stuck in my head that were said to me, very nasty things that I can't forget. I have flashbacks and ptsd.
Sorry those people spoke to you in that way.
Nobody deserves to be treated like that.
thanks dudeski. And I'm sorry abt ur flashbacks. They can be a b.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I get the toxic family, everything is our fault even though they caused a lot of the trauma we have. Sorry to hear you're suffering friend I hope everything works out in the end.

Reactions: catbuddy515, LetMeBeSad, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
i am so so sorry. no one should ever hear those things about themselves, let alone from family. i get you completely and i hope you find some inner peace.

Reactions: catbuddy515, WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is a highly toxic family and it won't make things any better. You are certainly not a coward for wanting to end your suffering. I'm sorry you have to endure all this.

Reactions: catbuddy515, LetMeBeSad and WAITING TO DIE
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Fuck 'em.

Reactions: catbuddy515, LetMeBeSad and WAITING TO DIE