The fact that you get locked up for wanting to

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, freefrommybody, essic. and 9 others
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
My past. My paaaaaast. I can't let go of it I can't make peace with it... my age and the fact that i have to start over (I'm not strong enough to start over) the fact that the probability of me dying poor is like 99.9%

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jojo81, essic., Sprite_Geist and 7 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Vegans

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: essic., not4us, BPD Barbie and 3 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
My mind
My body
Working a 9-5 until I'm 65 to make some other jerkoff rich

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jojo81, essic., XYZ and 8 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
@purplesmoothie I can almost promise you @Blue LIPS was jerking your chain :pfff: be a hell of a funny coincidence if he/she meant it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: essic., FohPah, purplesmoothie and 2 others
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
everything except cute cat videos.

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience, Brick In The Wall and falloutcarter13
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Insomnia
Animal cruelty
Being ignored
Unappreciative people

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, XYZ, profoundexperience and 7 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
...I just had a bad feeling that I'm going to reincarnate as a Southern Baptist high school football player who grows up to train dolphins and love Jersey Shore :ohh:

Noooooooooooooo.....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: greekyfish10, Toobrokentofix, StuckAF and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
...I just had a bad feeling that I'm going to reincarnate as a Southern Baptist high school football player who grows up to train dolphins and love Jersey Shore :ohh:

Noooooooooooooo.....
JEEEE-ZUS!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: greekyfish10, XYZ, Toobrokentofix and 7 others
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Mine are (in no particular order):
Dolphins trapped in tanks forced to perform
High school football
People who scream JEEEE-ZUS
Jersey Shore

This made me laugh. Thank you for that. You know you've secretly binged on J Shore. Oh wait, that's just me. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: XYZ and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
This made me laugh. Thank you for that. You know you've secretly binged on J Shore. Oh wait, that's just me. :pfff:
Oh I totally have. I used to love it when that meathead Ronnie would scream at his gf calling her "bro." But now that they're grown up, that new show where they're all junkies with unlimited money just binging on fame and delusion, its the most depressing shit I've ever seen. Its like a metaphor for life, watching them just skid and get lonelier and sadder and more desperate the older they get. Just like the rest of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Disco Biscuit and feast or famine
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
@purplesmoothie I can almost promise you @Blue LIPS was jerking your chain :pfff: be a hell of a funny coincidence if he/she meant it

Nah I knew someone that was like the equivalent of a Bible thumper for the promotion of being a vegan. Got pregnant and the doc recommended a diet change because it wasn't the best choice while bearing a child lol it made me laugh. Didn't even know there was a Vegan among us lol.

I LIKE MY STEAKS BLOOOOODY :P

130* F is king.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, not4us and Disco Biscuit
feast or famine

feast or famine

Jun 15, 2020
Oh I totally have. I used to love it when that meathead Ronnie would scream at his gf calling her "bro." But now that they're grown up, that new show where they're all junkies with unlimited money just binging on fame and delusion, its the most depressing shit I've ever seen. Its like a metaphor for life, watching them just skid and get lonelier and sadder and more desperate the older they get. Just like the rest of us.
Haha, that entire show was a complete shit show. The only difference between us and them is that they get paid millions to be complete clowns and make fools of themselves.

It's actually disgusting. Their collective IQ is below sea level and people look up to them. This world is very backwards in many ways.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit and falloutcarter13
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm angry with myself not the world or people. I like people. There are kind people in this world. People who care. I have a friends who love me. My family loves me too. But I can't live with myself.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wincombe00, Lorntroubles, XYZ and 5 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Haha, that entire show was a complete shit show. The only difference between us and them is that they get paid millions to be complete clowns and make fools of themselves.

It's actually disgusting. Their collective IQ is below sea level and people look up to them. This world is very backwards in many ways.

Add in the Kardashians

I would say Ozzy's show but I was too entertained "Shuhhhharrrrunnnn"

Reactions: profoundexperience, feast or famine and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020

Nobody seemed to understand that my enjoyment was the same enjoyment one would have at watching a 40 car pile up. Just sick fascination and horror, wondering how much worse it could get and being unable to look away :pfff:
Add in the Kardashians

I would say Ozzy's show but I was too entertained "Shuhhhharrrrunnnn"
I envy Ozzy. I tried to do enough drugs to get on his scrambled, confused level, but I ran out of money

Reactions: Disco Biscuit, feast or famine and Blue LIPS
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Edit: WARNING video is ~potentially NSFW (depending on your attitude).
  1. The nature of evolution (an unintelligent chemistry experiment that literally invented torture, including the non-stop nom... nom... noming of sentient beings being eaten alive [again, LITERALLY EATEN ALIVE]... all around us... EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY).
  2. "Nature" itself. Trees are so beautiful because they are tall. BUT they are tall because they evolved to monopolize the sunlight over other plants. See attached video = I used to love nature when I was a kid & before I knew what was really going-on... Now, it makes me sick.
  3. Having to itch and piss and poop daily (and all the repetitive minutia just to keep this body going).
  4. Other people (and the ineluctable fact that all of us are ~always self-centered... look at how nearly half of the USA population supports our pathological narcissist president).
  5. I wish I could come-up with something funny... I really do! But, it's just all so sad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist, finalnap and falloutcarter13
feast or famine

feast or famine

Jun 15, 2020
Nobody seemed to understand that my enjoyment was the same enjoyment one would have at watching a 40 car pile up. Just sick fascination and horror, wondering how much worse it could get and being unable to look away :pfff:

I envy Ozzy. I tried to do enough drugs to get on his scrambled, confused level, but I ran out of money

I get that completely. It literally was like a train wreck you could not look away from.

How the fuck is Ozzy still standing? Jesus. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
  1. The nature of evolution (an unintelligent chemistry experiment that literally invented torture, including the non-stop nom... nom... noming of sentient beings being eaten alive... all around us).
  2. "Nature" itself. Trees are so beautiful because they are tall. BUT they are tall because they evolved to monopolize the sunlight over other plants. See attached video = I used to love nature when I was a kid & before I knew what was really going-on... Now, it makes me sick.
  3. Having to itch and piss and poop daily (and all the repetitive minutia just to keep this body going).
  4. Other people (and the ineluctable fact that all of us are ~always self-centered... look at how nearly half of the USA population supports our pathological narcissist president).
  5. I wish I could come-up with something funny... I really do! But, it's just all so sad.

Trump: "I'm not wrong...I've never been wrong...I don't even know what wrong means...you're all wrong and I'm totally right and wonderful..."
Half of America: "Right on!!"
I get that completely. It literally was like a train wreck you could not look away from.

How the fuck is Ozzy still standing? Jesus. :pfff:
Ozzy Osbourne is living proof that some of us just cannot ctb

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, feast or famine and profoundexperience
feast or famine

feast or famine

Jun 15, 2020
Trump: "I'm not wrong...I've never been wrong...I don't even know what wrong means...you're all wrong and I'm totally right and wonderful..."
Half of America: "Right on!!"

Ozzy Osbourne is living proof that some of us just cannot ctb

True. I heard he's coming out with a show called Ozzy Has Nine Lives. Definitely fits.

I got a bit out of control with snow for a handful of months and called it quits. It's not something I'm proud of, but I'm not ashamed either because it's part of my story. Anyways, I mention that because I don't know how the hell he's not dead after decades of hard drugs when I felt like utter shit after just a few months.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
The fact that I exist

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and profoundexperience
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
breaking up with my girlfriend..

Reactions: profoundexperience, purplesmoothie and falloutcarter13
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Citizenship

Reactions: purplesmoothie, falloutcarter13 and profoundexperience
Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
The fact that someone thought Boruto was a good idea

Reactions: Seafoam, EternalDarkness and falloutcarter13
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
Now, do be fair! Trump HAS discovered how to "cure cancer" = just stop testing for cancer and of course... there'll be no more cancer!

The problem is we're testing too much! Obviously the testing is causing "the corona"!!

And, if the testing isn't causing it, it's gotta be a "democrat hoax".

So now we've got folks that not just "want the right" not to wear a mask... but they go out out their way trying to force other people not to wear masks. It's irredeemable & yeah, I definitely want this evil existence to be over.

Last edited:
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Smellanie, GravityUtilizer and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Now, do be fair! Trump HAS discovered how to "cure cancer" = just stop testing for cancer and of course... there'll be no more cancer!

The problem is we're testing too much! Obviously the testing is causing "the corona"!!

And, if the testing isn't causing it, it's gotta be a "democrat hoax".

So now we've got folks that "want the right" not to wear a mask... but they go out out their way trying to force other people not to wear masks. It's irredeemable & yeah, I definitely want this evil existence to be over.

Oh yeah, thank you. Forgot to add these silly cunts to the list of reasons I can't wait to ctb. People who hulk out and throw a shit fit when someone tells them to wear a mask. Yeah, that's totally worth an assault charge and definitely the issue you should choose to make your own personal Alamo.

Reactions: profoundexperience
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
People being fake, lying, or covering up their true thoughts. What hits me the hardest is when people constantly make underhanded, indirect digs toward you but never come out and say anything directly. Then they could sit there and act innocent without facing any consequences for fucking with you.

Reactions: Lorntroubles, Sprite_Geist, Meditation guide and 3 others
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
What hits me the hardest is when people constantly make underhanded, indirect digs toward you but never come out and say anything directly. Then they could sit there and act innocent without facing any consequences for fucking with you.
My dad is very "passive-aggressive". He picks and picks and picks... and then when called on his B.S. -- oh no!

I once told him the problem in our relationship was his expectations for me (what I should be and how I should live my life). And guess what? He then claimed to have "no expectations at all". He was adamant. But then, why are you complaining? If one has "no expectations", how can there be any basis for complaining/trying to manipulate?

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Captive of Mind