• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I am fucking done. No matter what I do I stay a ghost to everyone. Kindness doesn't help at all. It get used and ignored. At this point I don't even know if I fucking suck or if its other people. I feel like I am about to puke.
I hate my life. I don't even know why I keep trying. I left the hospital weeks ago and now that I am back I feel miserable again. Nothing changed. I am still a ghost stuck in a room with people who don't give the slightest fuvk about me, but I am forced to stay for attendance. I don't seem to make any contact at all properly. No matter how hard I fucking try. I hate myself I hate my fucking like and I hate people. Everyone can fuck off. My efforts are for fucking nothing. So why not at least make destruction and have fun while doing it.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Don't bring attention to yourself - destruction will do that and make things worse.

watching the world burn - I agree. Let everything rot and decay. Corruption, abuse, gas lighting - all of it. Let all the smiles turn to uh oh we are in trouble. Fake neurotypical masses.