SalirDeLaMelancolía

SalirDeLaMelancolía

Nov 29, 2020
i'm certain that i'm going to have to push the date back. it's not like i think that i'm not to blame, it is my fault for not carefully planning everything out. so now instead of the 31st, i'd have to do it sometime next year. maybe it's better this way, more time to think, more time to make a better plan.
i don't know, i think i'm just trying to be optimistic right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: damaged_soul, Dead Meat, jessisme and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do believe that it can potentially be difficult to stick to a date set far in advance to ctb on as something could get in the way and interrupt plans as after all, life is unpredictable and uncertain. I would personally see it as being for the best to leave this world when the time feels right instead. It does make sense wanting to make a better ctb plan so I hope that you find what you wish for.

• Hugs
Reactions: damaged_soul, Dead Meat and Wunderkind
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You're certainly not he first to push a ctb date back. You need to do what is right for you, when it's right for you. CTB is only about you, or at least should be. You can go through with it, or never go through with it. It should be the one thing on your control when all kinds of other things are out of your control. Taking the time to think things through, revise a plan, make a new plan, etc is never a bad thing.

D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
I do believe that it can potentially be difficult to stick to a date set far in advance to ctb on as something could get in the way and interrupt plans as after all, life is unpredictable and uncertain. I would personally see it as being for the best to leave this world when the time feels right instead. It does make sense wanting to make a better ctb plan so I hope that you find what you wish for.
I'm trying to find a middle-ground between the two approaches by creating a detailed plan for what I'm going to do when I ctb but only carrying out the plan when the time feels right (rather than planning a date as well).