scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
I have my prescription pills available: I take Adderall XR, Prozac, Buspar, Trazodone, and Lamictal.

I've recently moved back in with my mother, she takes Xanax, however I wouldn't want to take them from her if not necessary since she really needs them.

I've been on this site for almost 2 years supporting people who have chosen this way out, this site means so much for me and has helped me overcome my struggles.
Unfortunately, I've fallen into the darkest time in my life, and I think I'm ready to go.

I don't want to be a vegetable from a failed attempt so please suggest something that will most certainly finish the job.

If someone has any info on the medicines, i'd like to know how many milligrams I would have to consume.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, Ghost2211 and Meditation guide
scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
i also have access to a razor blade if I can acquire one, does anybody know a good place to cut to make sure I bleed out?

I'm thinking of going into the woods to do it so nobody will find me until I die?
Is that a good idea??

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and TimeToBiteTheDust
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
You don't sound like you're ready to go to me. The choice to die should be cold and calculated, not rushed. I encourage you to take a step back and consider your options, or at least wait a few days. Afterall, what is a few days of suffering to an eternity of nothing?

Reactions: imacrybaby, Frauw, Ghost2211 and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Um...this is uncomfortable, because the facts are right there. You've been a member for a year and two months, you've posted just over a hundred times, and in all that time, you've had tons of opportunity to figure out a method, learn that ODs don't work, etc. I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but I don't understand the exaggeration and virtue signaling to convince someone to plan your method for you. It's, you know, manipulation, which kinda raises hackles, sets off alarms, etc. There's just a whole lot you need to do for yourself, and the resources are here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Homecoming, spooky and 1 other person
RubberMan

RubberMan

Pharmacology/Toxicology Nerd
Oct 10, 2020
Quoting doi: 10.1177/2045125316656707

"Out of 562 articles identified, 26 studies were included, mainly in the form of case reports and series. The most commonly described toxic effects of lamotrigine were on the central nervous system, specifically seizures, movement disorders and reduced consciousness. Other toxic effects included QTc interval and QRS complex prolongations, hypersensitivity reactions, serotonin syndrome as well as rhabdomyolysis possibly due to seizures and/or agitation. Deaths were recorded in two studies, with cardiovascular and neurological toxic effects described."

QTc and QRS abnormalities can be deadly ins certain cases, and rhabdomyalisis is frequently fatal if dialysis is not initiated early. Other than that there are not many ways to die from lamictal.

Adderall overdose can be highly lethal, but is extremely painful and potentially treatable. The effects are identical to any amphetamine overdose, and include:

• Hyperthermia
  • Rhabdomyolysis
  • Liver and kidney damage
  • Cognitive deficit

None of what you have is likely to be worth using for CTB.

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
ODs and cutting are not a good idea. Please reconsider your options, and don't do something that will likely only increase your suffering.

Reactions: scorpiooo2, antigone_iris and Frauw
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
There is too much risk with chemical suicide, this is why I have chosen jumping or partial lig suspension.

Reactions: scorpiooo2