skybluesuicide

skybluesuicide

May 31, 2023
Lately, every second hurts when I'm awake. I'm currently dealing with this by sleeping as much as I can but my body doesn't allow me to sleep all day. Please can anyone give me things to distract myself when I'm awake so it hurts less

• Hugs
Reactions: secretsfromthecity, Marine, SirCalvinXIV and 1 other person
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Listening to music or watching YT/anime is relaxing and passes time quickly

Reactions: kunikuzushi
SirCalvinXIV

SirCalvinXIV

May 20, 2023
Walking. Whether it be inside or out, with music or without, intensive or relaxing, it's a simple thing that's good for your health and largely commitment-free.
Like Rocinate said, watching youtube and anime, whatever suits you best
Drawing, writing, painting, sculpting, other fine-art type things that require large amounts of concentration and practice.
If you have the means, cooking or especially baking is a very rewarding hobby. Plus, you can gift your treats to others / indulge yourself, good for mental health
Learn a language - duolingo is indeed free

Hope this helps bro

Reactions: secretsfromthecity, kunikuzushi and theslasher
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I was in a lot of pain a few months ago too. I'm not sure what triggers your pain, but in my situation pacing helped, getting lost in my most immersive day dreams. YouTube was a big help. Talking to people online too. Creating other sensations in your body can help, like a cold pack or a heat pack, fidget toy. Anything can help so long as that thing isn't harmful like cutting or drugs etc.

Reactions: secretsfromthecity and SirCalvinXIV
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
go to the gym and lift weights, it quiets the voices in my head telling me to kms lol
Walking. Whether it be inside or out, with music or without, intensive or relaxing, it's a simple thing that's good for your health and largely commitment-free.
Like Rocinate said, watching youtube and anime, whatever suits you best
Drawing, writing, painting, sculpting, other fine-art type things that require large amounts of concentration and practice.
If you have the means, cooking or especially baking is a very rewarding hobby. Plus, you can gift your treats to others / indulge yourself, good for mental health
Learn a language - duolingo is indeed free

Hope this helps bro
These are all great recommendations, I love going on walks and just listening to the birds sing. It always calms the turbulence in my mind.

Reactions: SirCalvinXIV