anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
And uhh, what should I do if I have problems with meto? Well, I only felt bad an hour after taking it, so this time will be "enough", I guess.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Buy Diphenhydramine to help with the meto effects

Reactions: anxivoid
P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
Also just a thought, If you decide to ctb outdoors, could hypothermia also factor in ? I don't know where you live but where I am the nights are already pretty cold, maybe by the time you'll lose conciousness from SN your body temperature will start to drop, so even if SN fails, by the time you'll be conscious again you'll start to go into hypothermia, which will include a lot of shivering, but after that, it's pretty peaceful. A second dose of SN will probably erase any chance of surviving, too.

Reactions: ronigail9, pthnrdnojvsc and anxivoid
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Also just a thought, If you decide to ctb outdoors, could hypothermia also factor in ? I don't know where you live but where I am the nights are already pretty cold, maybe by the time you'll lose conciousness from SN your body temperature will start to drop, so even if SN fails, by the time you'll be conscious again you'll start to go into hypothermia, which will include a lot of shivering, but after that, it's pretty peaceful. A second dose of SN will probably erase any chance of surviving, too.
Well, it's not very cold here even in winter.

P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
Well, it's not very cold here even in winter.
Ah, shoot. Still wish you the best. There's pros and cons in both ctb outdoors and somewhere like an hotel. I guess the factors to consider are the risks of getting found and being able to receive help but ultimately, you should be comfortable with wherever you spend your last moments in <3

• Hugs
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Ah, shoot. Still wish you the best. There's pros and cons in both ctb outdoors and somewhere like an hotel. I guess the factors to consider are the risks of getting found and being able to receive help but ultimately, you should be comfortable with wherever you spend your last moments in <3
Thank you!

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I would just go to a hotel.
That's my plan. I'd really just like to do it at home, but I don't want to put my landlord through that. He's nice. And my best friend would be the one to find me, and I don't want that, either. So I've decided to treat myself to the best place I can afford and at least be comfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, voyager, virginiawoolf86 and 1 other person
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I've been thinking about a hotel as well but there's a thing that worries me. Assuming it goes wrong, one pukes, makes noise and maybe starts panicking. Under those conditions I'd rather be somewhere far off where I can collect myself and pull through.

I'd also like home but it's impossible. So next best thing would be a hotel, especially in this weather. It's a little cold already and raining non stop. Also most woods here aren't really isolated or deep. If only SN worked as advertised all the time...

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'd suggest if its genuinely what you really want to do, then research it more.rather than thinking about surviving, concentrate on learning the method and executing it properly. or if you aren't comfortable don't do it at all.

if you take the recommended dose and don't get found you will CTB.

It doesn't make sense what you are saying. your going to the woods ( i assume to not be found) but then saying what if it fails you need to get to hospital. why would it fail? you take the right amount your in the middle of nowhere, you CTB.

sounds to me like you don't want to do it, so i would suggest not playing around with it if you aren't sure. because if you go into the middle of woods(very high chance of not getting found) , take SN and were sick. make no mistake you will die.

anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Little update: I went in the evening to those places, beaches, and it looks like this is not an option. The darkness and the sound of the waves makes me feel very uncomfortable. Well, and doing this all using a flashlight in the phone is also like not very convenient.
And I realized something. Seems I'm not the guy who wants to die 100%. I want to run away from problems, but I do not have enough willpower or something. Well, I'm not the only one, I guess. U_U

• Hugs
Reactions: taylor321, k75 and Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
(Blindness) Negligible risk to fear... I only ever saw one person report that a long time ago, and after much discussion it really seemed like they were not blind so much as fading in and out of consciousness or were too disoriented to realize their eyes were closed. Also, vision supposedly came back. It was also questionable because many people asked for elaboration specifically about the claims of being blind but were basically ignored, and that specific thing was just briefly mentioned much later in the account. Something like that seems like it would be worth a bit more than just an afterthought, and I honestly don't believe that's what actually happened. It's not a known side effect of SN, anyway.

Someone reported on becoming temporarily blind by ingesting SN?

This is very interesting, since we know that blindness and deafness are well known possible neurological problems associated with the prognosis of carbon monoxide poisonings.

CO and SN are very similar in their effects on the body and organs, particularly for with the brain.

Last edited:
Reactions: k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019

This is very interesting, since we know that blindness and deafness are well known possible neurological problems associated with the prognosis of carbon monoxide poisonings.

CO and SN are very similar in their effects on the body and organs, particularly for with the brain.
Yes, but like I said, I only saw one person claim that and it was sketchy at best. It's in this thread. If I remember correctly, it doesn't even get mentioned until somewhere on page 3 and there isn't any real elaboration by the OP.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/took-sn-heres-my-story.15395/

Little update: I went in the evening to those places, beaches, and it looks like this is not an option. The darkness and the sound of the waves makes me feel very uncomfortable. Well, and doing this all using a flashlight in the phone is also like not very convenient.
And I realized something. Seems I'm not the guy who wants to die 100%. I want to run away from problems, but I do not have enough willpower or something. Well, I'm not the only one, I guess. U_U
There's no shame in that at all. I firmly believe if there's even a little doubt, it's not the right time. Death will always be there later, but we can't come back to life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and anxivoid
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've seen that people reported their vision being affected after they drank it. That terrifies me enough to really have second thoughts about it.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I've seen that people reported their vision being affected after they drank it. That terrifies me enough to really have second thoughts about it.

It actually makes a whole lot of sense to me why something like this really could happen, to have a sudden loss of vision after drinking SN.

Obviously, it may not likely be caused from a permanently damaged part of the brain so soon after drinking it? The occipital, parietal-temporal areas involved in vision may end up having some permanent brain damage resulting over time, if they were affected for long enough period of time initially. Double vision, blurred vision, partial vision, spatial vision, no vision, among other things could happen. These same areas of the brain are probably no longer working at their normal full capacity right after drinking SN though, and are probably contributing factors to the potential possibility of having sudden total blindness happen like that?

If there is a lack of sufficient blood flow (or oxygen) to the tissues located in the front part of the optic nerve, as might easily probably happen shortly after drinking SN, then I can 'see' this as resulting in a person having a sudden total loss of vision. The optic nerve is the cable that connects the brain to the eye.

There are lots of tiny blood vessels at the optic nerve to the eye, brain, and back. If the bloods oxygen carrying capabilities were suddenly diminished, the brain and eye connect may no longer function properly, or at all... like having an 'eye stroke', which is a real thing.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Obviously, it may not likely be caused from a permanently damaged part of the brain so soon after drinking it?
anything that needs a steady supply of oxygen rich blood is going to be affected such as muscles, brain, lungs, eyes.
CO works similarly but I haven't heard of vision problems from that.

Last edited:
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
anything that needs a steady supply of oxygen rich blood is going to be affected such as muscles, brain, lungs, eyes.
CO works similarly but I haven't heard of vision problems from that.

The eyes are highly susceptible to hypoxia, and ischemic changes occur in the retina and optic nerves of patients exposed to CO.. Even though it is somewhere rare to have total blindness, it is still not an unexpected finding.. based on the available literature I have read.

(copied and pasted):

Conclusion: The incidence of visual dysfunction in patients with CO poisoning was high, the clinical symptoms were rich and diverse, the duration of disease was long, and the prognosis was poor.

Actually, the visual dysfunction induced by CO poisoning is common in clinical practice; especially, serious visual function damage will occur in severe poisoning patients [4, 5], even blindness, and the prognosis is particularly poor...

A total of 436 patients with CO poisoning were enrolled in the study: Clinical Characteristics of Visual Dysfunction in Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Patients; from The Journal of Ophthalmology.

There is a ton of information out there on this, but it is still uncertain if ischemia of the retina and optic nerve are responsible, or if edema plays a bigger role in causing damage?

I could keep talking about it and have read many research articles on it, but I have trouble getting my thoughts in order correctly with time, and I was just thinking...

anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
My SN has arrived. For some reason I don't feel like exited anymore. Ok, will see.
I hope it's okay to use a thread as a mini-diary

• Hugs
Reactions: k75