Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys! No matter what I do, it just gets worse!! I moved out of my studio apartment in the city to escape my psychopathic neighbors and am renting a room in some rural area. The other renters are ehhh and the landlord is a manipulative, greedy piece of shit. He's always threatening to kick people out over trivial shit.

I know no one out here but it's cheaper so I have more pocket money. Driving around this bleak desert wasteland is soul crushing. Just looking at Google maps when I have to use it gives me a sinking feeling. Fuck!!!!!

I'm so glad to be back home on this site again.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Moony21 and 15 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Welcome back Volatile. Looking forward to your posts.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Smilla and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Hey guys! No matter what I do, it just gets worse!! I moved out of my studio apartment in the city to escape my psychopathic neighbors and am renting a room in some rural area. The other renters are ehhh and the landlord is a manipulative, greedy piece of shit. He's always threatening to kick people out over trivial shit.

I know no one out here but it's cheaper so I have more pocket money. Driving around this bleak desert wasteland is soul crushing. Just looking at Google maps when I have to use it gives me a sinking feeling. Fuck!!!!!

Yeah it's pretty much the same old shit wherever you go! Be it work, housing or anything else.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
This is how I know the we heading downhill. People instinctively go into survival mode as life and the world situation becomes harder. We are programmed to do it. I see it everywhere. The consideration for others greatly diminishes. When I was a kid, I guess I lived in Utopia. Neighborhood after neighborhood of middle class families. Block parties, all the doors unlocked, a problem with the house, then 10 people showed up to help.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Welcome back. I've heard so much about you and your 'methods'

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Justanotherconsumer and 3 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018

I'm currently living in a city and I think about moving all of the time because of the constant stress, noise and bullshit that goes on as well as the very high rents. Not sure where I'd go though because I don't know anyone anywhere.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Smilla and 3 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Hear ya it's some bullcrap for any excuse to keep people on the lowest level of maintenance on your knees.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can