• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
I am just coping, everyday I feel like I'm losing my mind more and more, holed up playing video games all day, I just feel emasculated and don't want to keep living like this. Used to have clear life goals but now there's nothing to look forward to, all the money in the world can't heal thus trauma. There are still things I want to do but once those are over and once something inevitable that I dread daily approaches, then it's game over for me. And that's fine, not everybody has to grow old.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
A lot of us here feel the same way you do. We're sick and tired of living each day coping, laying in bed dreading the next day that we have to deal with. There's more to life than to cope every day but it seems so impossible to live anything else. If it was achievable we wouldn't live like that, would we? I wish there was a way for us to have something, anything, better. Even if it means waiting to finally die.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature