Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
About the title, due to my low income and other problems that are happening here, they will kick me out of this place so I will have no choice but to abandon everything and emigrate again but this time doing it alone.

I am so afraid and terrified, and my biggest concern is the lack of empathy that some people have towards undocumented migrants, I risk being robbed or expelled. I really want to have control over my emotions, but I'm really not sure what awaits me soon.

I have to leave this place as soon as possible but I'm afraid of what might await me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Praestat_Mori, Unknown21 and 6 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
This really does sound terrifying. I'm praying that nothing horrible happens to you. I really hope you find a new place that is safe. I've always had a fear that something similar might happen to me.

• Love
Reactions: dialogos, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
About the title, due to my low income and other problems that are happening here, they will kick me out of this place so I will have no choice but to abandon everything and emigrate again but this time doing it alone.

I am so afraid and terrified, and my biggest concern is the lack of empathy that some people have towards undocumented migrants, I risk being robbed or expelled. I really want to have control over my emotions, but I'm really not sure what awaits me soon.

I have to leave this place as soon as possible but I'm afraid of what might await me.
Judah, I am so sorry to hear of your predicament - especially the massively added complication of being undocumented. May I ask which country you are in? The reason I am asking is that in some countries, they have certain organisations including churches that help house undocumented people..,

Reactions: dialogos and Praestat_Mori
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
This is terrible, sorry to hear you are in this situation. Is there some way you can dispute the eviction, like talk to a lawyer, etc.? Do you have family to go to? Going back to your country might be a shitty option, but it may also be better than being afraid and alone in a foreign country. Like the poster above mentioned, maybe there are resources like churches or shelters that could possibly offer help. I pray you get out of this predicament soon :(

Reactions: dialogos, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
This is terrible, sorry to hear you are in this situation. Is there some way you can dispute the eviction, like talk to a lawyer, etc.? Do you have family to go to? Going back to your country might be a shitty option, but it may also be better than being afraid and alone in a foreign country. Like the poster above mentioned, maybe there are resources like churches or shelters that could possibly offer help. I pray you get out of this predicament soon :(
I will manage to be here until January and leave in that month.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Kit1, thx1138 and 1 other person