Zilch

Zilch

Apr 30, 2020
I get what people are trying to say when they tell u this but is it the right way of going about life, if u aren't changing what ever that is in your life that is making u feel low and depressed u aren't making any thing different to try and get yourself out of this position but the thought of change scares u and that is understandable and if u go on living life the same way as you are nothing changes and everything adds up and maybe things get worse. I wanna hear what u guys think about this

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
I get what people are trying to say when they tell u this but is it the right way of going about life, if u aren't changing what ever that is in your life that is making u feel low and depressed u aren't making any thing different to try and get yourself out of this position but the thought of change scares u and that is understandable and if u go on living life the same way as you are nothing changes and everything adds up and maybe things get worse. I wanna hear what u guys think about this
If I were fine the way I am, then how come I have no one in my life?

Reactions: Zilch
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I think they're trying to help you accept yourself. There's nothing wrong with that, acceptance is a very good thing. But sometimes change is what is needed.

Reactions: Brink and Zilch