• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The assholes don't really wants you to live. They want you to live a no life. Like a robot for their corporations, like a stupid biological program for procreation and nothingness. Even if you want to live and explore other options, they don't want you to do that. And they don't want you to die so they can abuse you and utilize you for their own interests.

The fuckers don't want you to really live or really die. Fuck them and fuck this life

CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
I agree. I've learned the hard way not to mention suicide to all but a couple of very close friends who feel the same. Say the word to a doctor or whatever and it's like an immediate reaction that they want to stop you from doing that, but they don't really. What they really want is not to feel guilt in any way, I guess. For years I've had so many problems with so many things, many of them fixable but people don't want to help me or even spend time with me. They don't want to make any effort beyond saying 'oh no don't do that' or calling someone to get me sectioned 'for my own good' or something. Which will not help at all, I guarantee it. Hilariously, I once had a conversation with a doctor where I Iogically explained my reasons for it and why my life was so awful and said 'who wouldn't? If that was you, can you honestly say you wouldn't want to do the same thing?' and he had to agree with me.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
The assholes don't really wants you to live. They want you to live a no life. Like a robot for their corporations, like a stupid biological program for procreation and nothingness. Even if you want to live and explore other options, they don't want you to do that. And they don't want you to die so they can abuse you and utilize you for their own interests.

The fuckers don't want you to really live or really die. Fuck them and fuck this life
I totally agree with this.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I quit my job back in November... After working for over 25 years my personal experience is that all your employer cares about is getting as much work out of you as cheap as possible. They also like to lie and make promises to you that they never intend to keep. Then they get mad when you quit because you ruined all of their wonderful plans they had to take advantage of you.