S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Three guys beat a piece of shit pedo to death who assaulted a 9 year old girl and another child. Instead of thanking these good people for their service to the community, they're in jail, probably for a longer time than that fucking child rapist would have been. This is exactly why I hate cops, co's, prosecutors, and judges.

$5 a bunch of responses say the three guys were wrong... (because, who cares if a couple little girls got raped, right - just more future ss members)

Also, I was going to buy a gram of H, thinking an oz would be a better bet. Don't want to have to deal with this shit much longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, WonderingSoul and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
In your story they chased him down and beat him three separate times and dumped his body.
I was pretty happy to read that. One of them had brass knuckles - a solid hit from those could be fatal. These guys knew enough to take their time so the pedo suffered and knew fear before they killed him - you know, just like the TWO kids he molested.

BTW, that $5 came pretty quick this time :)

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This hasn't happened. Good luck with that by the way. If I was certain of something I'd spend more than $5 on it.
Reworded my post for clarity. That's an American expression btw. It's the equivalent of saying "I'm sure that..." For example "$5 that Trump supporters blame inflation on Biden." In reality, causes of inflation are complex, and while some may be from current federal policy, most of it has to do with supply and demand.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I believe the little girl. I hope she heals and finds better family :(

The man deserved what happened to him. These type of men are repeat offenders. There is no road to recovery. They don't see girls as human beings.

I agree with the OP but won't comment much because it is not possible to comment on women issues without objections from some men on this website. For them, only men issues matter.

I will leave my comment as a proof to what I said.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and summers
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I believe the little girl. I hope she heals and finds better family :(
It also goes to show how much the authorities in the US care about women and children - there was a warrant for the pedo's arrest for assaulting ANOTHER child. Why wasn't he in prison?
You're saying that you agree with vigilante homicide on unconvicted people. It'd be pretty weird for someone NOT to disagree with that, imo. If we don't punish homicide where do you draw the line? Someone jumps in front of you in a queue, so its ok to murder them?
I don't have a sister, but if I did, believe me I would have done the exact same thing. Then blew my brains out because I'm sure as hell not going to jail. But good for you for letting the cops handle it. You're sooooooo much better than these guys :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
the justice system doesn't work. In my city, a guy murdered a little girl and was out of prison in less than 10 years. The family of the girl hired a hitman to kill the murderer because the system failed them.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It also goes to show how much the authorities in the US care about women and children - there was a warrant for the pedo's arrest for assaulting ANOTHER child. Why wasn't he in prison?

I don't have a sister, but if I did, believe me I would have done the exact same thing. Then blew my brains out because I'm sure as hell not going to jail.
They have to arrest someone before they can put someone in prison.
the justice system doesn't work. In my city, a guy murdered a little girl and was out of prison in less than 10 years. The family of the girl hired a hitman to kill the murderer because the system failed them.
Vigilante justice includes rape of women.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
That's a weird approach - I never understood the whole hitman thing. You probably have more of a chance of getting caught, and there's no guarantee the person won't just take the money and disappear. Real life isn't John Wick - there's no hitman app with user reviews lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Crazy4u
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021

I don't have a sister, but if I did, believe me I would have done the exact same thing. Then blew my brains out because I'm sure as hell not going to jail. But good for you for letting the cops handle it. You're sooooooo much better than these guys :)
You're making assumptions about what I would do in any number of situations.

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
So tell me more about how you think women have it easy and can get laid any time they want? Then you make a post about this trying to buff yourself up?
Link please...

Edit:
And most women can get laid whenever they want. In that regard, they do have it easier than most straight men. Not going to backpedal on having said that. I'm not saying it's a bad thing.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
So you're not denying it? You're asking for me to post it?

Girls, don't talk to this guy, he is two-faced. He says one thing in public but another in private.
Haha, trying to dox a personal conversation - go for it. Lot of integrity there - but I'll stand by what I said.

Oh, and are you insinuating I'm using ss to try to hook up with people - because I definitely never did that. But I do have proof of at least some people who do.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Integrity seems a very relative concept to you. I'm sorry, I thought you were saying you were okay with vigilante justice in the OP? Can I not out you for also being shady?
I deleted our discord conversation a while back. I don't remember exactly what I said, but what you mentioned sounds about right. I also specifically edited my first post because you responded, and I don't think my original description fits you at all. I am 100% ok with vigilante justice because the actual justice system (at least in the US) is a complete failure. You have people serving life for selling pot, but rapists are let go after a couple months.

Do whatever you think is right. Nothing is going to change for me.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
So I know someone that was vigilante raped because of something she didn't do. You still think its ok and shouldn't be prosecuted?

See you're talking different things now. The legal system for rape is pretty much a joke everywhere. That doesn't mean vigilante justice is ok, because sometimes innocent people get hurt. Why don't we fix the legal system instead?

I think people should get arrested and have a trial first. If something happens in prison or after that, it's more palatable. In any case, homicide will always be looked into. What we want is for crimes like rape to be treated the same way as homicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves and settheory
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
aaaah, two of my favorite members here are arguing šŸ˜­

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
aaaah, two of my favorite members here are arguing šŸ˜­
Oh. I can unargue, its fine. I removed a bunch of posts, so you can feel better. I'm having a bad week so probably the worst of my C-PTSD is on overdrive.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
What we want is for crimes like rape to be treated the same way as homicide.
In the US, it would be better if they were treated like securities fraud or drug trafficking. Both of those non-violent crimes tend to carry way heavier sentences than rape and most murder convictions.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
At least murder is taken seriously. A murder-rape is taken more seriously than a rape which when alone could go ignored or unreported.

That probably won't happen because of there might be a vested interested in prosecuting those things, since its finances(that the rich people that are in control care about) and drugs. There's probably some shitty patriarchal vested interest in underprosecuting rape and sexual abuse and that needs to be changed. 9/10 victims of rape (or more) are probably women.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
At least murder is taken seriously. A murder-rape is taken more seriously than a rape which when alone could go ignored or unreported.

That probably won't happen because of there might be a vested interested in prosecuting those things, since its finances(that the rich people that are in control care about) and drugs. There's probably some shitty patriarchal vested interest in underprosecuting rape and sexual abuse and that needs to be changed. 9/10 victims of rape (or more) are probably women.
We may have our differences of approaches to the problem, but at least we agree that the system needs to change.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Looks like over 280,000 people agree with me šŸ‘

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime