• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I hear people say this all the time, but ... really? Because every time I've tried to open my heart up to someone, I find out they only ever wanted one thing -- and it wasn't love. It wasn't love when I was too drunk or high to say no. It wasn't love when I was used, hurt, and abandoned by the one person who meant everything to me. I still daydream about finding a woman to spend the rest of my life with, but I know it's never going to happen. How could anyone ever want me when my mind, heart, and body are so broken? I'm too insecure, too sensitive, too much for anyone. I know I'm a mess and I push people away. I don't know how to be someone who deserves to be loved.

I know being in a relationship won't fix my trauma and mental illness. It's selfish to even want this when I'm so broken that I'll just hurt anyone who gets close to me. Even so, I can't help but wish there were someone out there for me. The loneliness is too much to bear.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I think it's correct to some extent but that doesn't mean the person who is out there is worth the effort/would improve my life

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There is no one for me . and I wouldn't want anyone or anything anyway from this evil world and evil lfe.

I've never even seen any human agree with me on the fundamentals of reality

the only things I want for me is to not suffer extreme pain and non-existence asap that's it

I've posted only some of the things I found out about how evil life is on this site. Some other things I won't ever post here. So imo people will never know the whole of reality or the most fundamental levels of reality. And I haven't seen anyone post those things so .....

It's weird even on here I can only talk about parts of it

It's like with a normie we on here might agree with a few things but not on other things so we talk only about the things they could agree with but don't tell them for example " I want to kill myself" .

Last edited:
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
It's a stupid quote. I wish there was some way for broken people to find each other. I don't know if I can give anyone the love they want, but at least we could be of comfort to each other and experience some intimacy with a person who wouldn't hurt or abuse the other. For me, that would be enough.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
My crush was the one for me, but unfortunately, he has a girlfriend now. Hopefully I can get him back

• Aww..
Reactions: restless.dreams
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There is nobody for me and there never will be. That's all

• Hugs
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
This doesn't need to have an NSFW tag btw.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I understand what it's like to feel lonely and not "worthy" of being loved. It is hard to forget or heal the heart when an important person leaves your life. what illness do you have? hope you are well. any questions pm

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I hate when people say platitudes like those to me. At this point of my life I KNOW there's no one for me out there. I also know it's my own fault. I've tried to change, but barely anything happens. But even if I don't want to burden anyone with my issues, I will probably crave someone's companionship for whatever of this existence I have left.

• Hugs