B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
I've come to the conclusion that there is only reason not to ctb. Aside from hurting your friends and family, there isn't a single reason as to why someone shouldn't ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2, MellowAvenue and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I've come to the conclusion that there is only reason not to ctb. Aside from hurting your friends and family, there isn't a single reason as to why someone shouldn't ctb.
If one is in enough physical or mental pain, the needs of family and friends, take a back seat.😖😒

Reactions: brokenworld, leeloosnow, MellowAvenue and 1 other person
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I think another reason, and typically the thing that holds people back from doing it other than lacking means they feel comfortable with, is fear of the unknown and what may come after. Sometimes the evil you know is better than the one you don't know and even if you don't believe in an afterlife the idea of one second you're here and the next you aren't can be a hard one to fully accept.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude and makethepainstop
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Maybe life can get better for some people tho? ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that there's no reason really as to why not, I mean if I had a method like N I would ctb as soon as possible. I could never continue to exist only for the sake of others and the only reason as to why I still exist is because of the difficulty of suicide, and fear of ctb failing, there is nothing that could actually make me wish to endure something as horrific and useless as existing.

There is no benefit to suffering through endless problems, and existing will only get more torturous and tedious as time goes on. It's better to free myself from the prison that is existence and permanently end it all, at least to me to die certainly is ideal.

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I have no friends and I hate my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow and brokenworld
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Maybe life can get better for some people tho? ❤️
Maybe, but if you're here, you most likely have determined that it will not.
I don't even think friends and family is a reason to not ctb. Sometimes the pain is so much, that friends and family don't mitigate it. You're living/existing for them, not yourselves. Haven't we been taught not to live for other people, but ourselves?