thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
landlord said they're coming by tomorrow to "talk". there's gonna be yelling, accusations, berating and even threats. it'll be bad for a couple of minutes, then they'll go away. it'll be a bad day, but the day will end.
I will not let our little interaction ruin my day. i can't stop them from being a bitch, but i can atleast not let their bullshit stick to me. One day I will never see them again. I have to put up with them now, but it won't be forever. the day will end and this period in my life will end.
the people in my life who always cause problems go away after a while. this isn't the first bitch i've had to deal with. the thing that sucks is that i know that when this person goes away, there's gonna be another person who will still irritate me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toonloon, Snake of Eden, jello and 5 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Life is a repeating cycle of attempting to smear us with bullass chocolate

Reactions: thinkkank
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
How does anyone even have the energy to yell? I don't get what it's supposed to accomplish. Nothing matters and there is nothing to yell about.

Reactions: Zzzzz
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
How does anyone even have the energy to yell? I don't get what it's supposed to accomplish. Nothing matters and there is nothing to yell about.
Oh people like to push buttons when they have you under their thumbs. You have to put on a show to hope best to get what you want especially if it is a matter of live or die like housing. I dealt with those types of people for long and thats the language they understand if they happen to have brains at all

Reactions: thinkkank
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
You could go the charlie route :blarg:

Reactions: WoAiGou
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Landlords are such pond scum, parasites, lowest of the lows.

• Yay!
Reactions: thinkkank and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Landlords are such pond scum, parasites, lowest of the lows.
I was actually cautious not to be overly descriptive as i didnt want people to come and tell me but they are not all like that!! But what you said is very accurate actually

Reactions: WoAiGou