Keppy

Keppy

Aug 10, 2023
Hi.

I've had nightmares lately. About what would happen if i were to CTB. What it would do to my family - my friends - me.

I think i've just come to an epiphany that maybe CTB isn't an option. Being so low has given me a reason to try better and get every ounce of life I can get. Pain, happiness, grief, love - I want it all. I know that this is just a rough patch in my life - and it's my duty to myself to change things. I sit here, crying on my bathroom floor with such an overwhelming sense of happiness and determination. It's scary to think I once got that low where i considered CTB as an option, but I can only go up from here.

Please take it from me, life is so beautiful. Go to the woods, sit by a lake, cloudgaze. Look at how beautiful everything is. I can't wait until morning tomorrow so I can go out and make the most of it

• Love
Reactions: BurgundySnap, obligatoryshackles, anhedonicNfoggy and 3 others
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I kind of agree. I think ctb should be our last option. There are a lot of things you can try before it, like at least trying your country's mental health support before you do something permanent. Family is the reason I stopped midway through my attempt. I saw their faces in my mind and I decided to live for them, not for myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
"you have brains in your head, you have shoes on your feet, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose"

• Love
Reactions: Keppy