• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It's over a dual carriageway and I guess it's not quite high enough for a guarantee but STILL...

The view is lovely; it would probably do the trick and all...

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Peace be your journey!
(Do NOT make live stream)

Reactions: UnravelingWinter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping scares me as a method and I know that I could never ctb that way, but if I was to, I would only ever personally jump if it was guaranteed that it would succeed. It sounds so horrible failing jumping. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point and I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
Jumping scares me as a method and I know that I could never ctb that way, but if I was to, I would only ever personally jump if it was guaranteed that it would succeed. It sounds so horrible failing jumping. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point and I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.
Whats your methode?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Whats your methode?
It will likely be hanging when I get desperate, but I'm not sure that I will even be able to do that. Suicide is so difficult after all and I am trapped in this world. I envy those with the courage for jumping.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
From a height of 30m (100 feet) there is a 90% probability of death. The longer the fall, the higher the probability of death will be. If it is over 100m on land, and 200m on water, the probability is near 100%. The fall from the Golden Gate Bridge, for example, is 74 meters, and 98% of jumpers die, according to Live Science.