• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
There was an 11 year old this week who shot themselves while on zoom at school.

it's so sad to see on the news, but I was 9 when I first tried to hang myself. I can't believe that an 11 year old has more guts than me. I'm not trying to sound insensitive. I can't imagine the family and even the classmates, but why? Why am I holding back?

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Oh my god, that is a tragic story. I hope the classmates and the teacher are alright...

That must have been really hard for everyone. Did the 11 year old instantly die or was he suffering? Stories like that make me soooo sad not gonna lie... You have to be very courageous to ctb, so there is nothing wrong with holding back. SI has stopped most of us, that's why we're here.

Sending hugs to you @Brokenwithbpd :hug: :hug: :heart:

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Oh my god, that is a tragic story. I hope the classmates and the teacher are alright...

That must have been really hard for everyone. Did the 11 year old instantly die or was he suffering? Stories like that make me soooo sad not gonna lie... You have to be very courageous to ctb, so there is nothing wrong with holding back. SI has stopped most of us, that's why we're here.

Sending hugs to you @Brokenwithbpd :hug: :hug: :heart:
That's true, thanks for validating my feelings. I don't know the details except the teacher called 911 and the sister was in the other room and was hysterical. Mention of parents. If parents weren't there and access to a gun, that's a shame for a poor 11 year old. I am 30. Spent 21 years now trying to kill myself. I can't help but feel sorry for myself
****no mention of parents

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
There was an 11 year old this week who shot themselves while on zoom at school.

it's so sad to see on the news, but I was 9 when I first tried to hang myself. I can't believe that an 11 year old has more guts than me. I'm not trying to sound insensitive. I can't imagine the family and even the classmates, but why? Why am I holding back?
I would say it's because you've had more time to think about it. The more you think about it the harder it gets. What terrifies me is coming back after I die. Kinda like pressing a reset button and just starting the same life again with no knowledge of what's coming. That's what stops me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I don't think kids have the same survival instinct and don't really know the finality of death. There's been a spate of child suicides where I'm from recently ,gory ones. Like jumpers from heights or in front of stuff. No planning involved by the sounds of it when they're only just teens or younger

Reactions: Mentalmick