_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
has anyone ever wondered how a world would look like if it was colonized by actually good people, without those who bully, without those who want war and pain onto others? people who are open minded, those who care about others, don't judge nor inflict pain onto others out of some shady reasons? at times this place feels like a giant cage, filled with predators, just waiting to attack you and tear you down.. hell, if i wouldn't have encountered some people, i might now actually be happy, no trauma, no pain, no social anxiety. tbh, i truly think social anxiety is pretty real, but not an 'disorder', some people have actually had some really horrible experiences with others.. even as kid, when i was smoking weed, my sis called the cops on me. never did anything against her or anyone else. how is a kid supposed to not enter a life of fear and anxiety if even at that age shit like this happens, in their 'family'. people can be so damn cruel, no one ever questions their actions, its always about "me", "me", "me".. people are being put into jails just for smoking some shitty weed, right next to murders. people have created the perfect hell here on earth, congrats, would you put your children into jail for some random stuff which is not your business but just theirs? why then putting others into a hard time, or even risking them to commit suicide? its just a shame that people can't mind their own fucking business, is this website or this community their business? fuck no, places like this have to exist in order to provide at least a tiny piece of sanity in this profoundly sick world. at times i even wonder how someone can not be depressed and suicidal being trapped into this hellish nightmare...

and yet, still some people can't mind their own business, it's our damn life but people even think suicide is not a human right, as if they own us.. this world is in the complete dark ages..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Homecoming, esse_est_percipi and 4 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
being cruel profits. the more people that suffer, the more money you make. and once people have money and power, they'll hold on to it no matter what.

it's quite funny how humans consider ourselves one of the most intelligent animals, and yet we're bringing about our own downfall by being cruel to one another and the earth. it's sad.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Linda, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
i really hope humanity won't last forever. the right to ctb must become one of the human rights officially, simply because no one asked to be born and no one must swallow every piece of shit that the life gives

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Homecoming, ritsulover and 3 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
You can thrive but you need to spot psychopaths straight away. Especially if it is someone close. I was experiencing very good life and even better perspectives in the future. But I didn't know that I am in danger and lost everything. Real danger comes from people that are close.
Other people even if they are psychopaths have some boundaries

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
ritsulover

ritsulover

Apr 5, 2020
There's a reason I try to keep to myself as much as possible, though it's inevitable you run into people like this.

I had a similar situation with that weed story you wrote in your post. I had a bottle of vodka and somehow my sister found it, I don't remember how. I only just turned 20 and she threatened to call the police on me... alright. Like i'm 20 and i'm pretty sure they'd just fine me a bit anyway, what would she gain from this?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, leiche and _Minsk
Goghaway

Goghaway

Aug 20, 2020
Good lord, man. Yeah that's terrible. What a horrible thing to do. Yes I often look around at others and am just mindblown at how cruel and sick people can be. The things they care about make me want to puke, ugh it just seems so pointless. I don't know where you guys are but in the US, it's horrific living here.
It seems like the psychopaths are a dime a dozen.
There's a reason I try to keep to myself as much as possible, though it's inevitable you run into people like this.

I had a similar situation with that weed story you wrote in your post. I had a bottle of vodka and somehow my sister found it, I don't remember how. I only just turned 20 and she threatened to call the police on me... alright. Like i'm 20 and i'm pretty sure they'd just fine me a bit anyway, what would she gain from this?
I cut myself off from everyone for the same reason. I literally only have contact with my mom now. I kept getting involved with the wrong people and getting hurt so I just stopped talking to people. Its worked pretty well for me actually.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Homecoming, _Minsk and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
has anyone ever wondered how a world would look like if it was colonized by actually good people, without those who bully, without those who want war and pain onto others? people who are open minded, those who care about others, don't judge nor inflict pain onto others out of some shady reasons? at times this place feels like a giant cage, filled with predators, just waiting to attack you and tear you down
I think such a world is impossible.
Bullying, war, predation, domination, is how we evolved and survived as a species.
It's only logical that humans would organize their societies around these tendencies.
A world colonized by good, compassionate altruistic people is about as realistic as the land of oz, narnia or middle earth.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Goghaway, leiche and 2 others