• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There really needs to be acceptance towards suicide as it's extremely sadistic to want to force people to suffer in an existence that was always so meaningless and cruel.
Humans really are the worst species with how they so harmfully force life here and wish to force those individuals to delay their inevitable fate no matter what even know existence truly is so pointless with nobody being able to suffer from not existing yet there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

Anti-suicide really is evil to me, the whole point of anti-suicide is to make others a slave to suffering in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place. It's really disgusting how the option of peaceful exit from this existence I never wished for is too much to ask for, I should have the ability to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep whenever I wish to and the fact that isn't allowed even know the amount of suffering in this world is beyond comprehension is just horrifying.

I'm tired of being conscious and aware, suicide needs to be accepted as not everyone wants to die slow, painful deaths from old age, not everyone wants to prolong unnecessary suffering just to risk suffering way more at any moment, many people want to choose when they die and that should always be accepted. Why is suicide something to be prevented, why can't we just have the option to die in peace instead, for me prevention is just prolonging suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, human existence is an abomination and under no circumstances would I ever wish for it, only permanent non-existence is desirable to me.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I agree

Just in the past few days alone I have seen from this forum people desperating trying to end their lives in risky and dangerous ways
- a 20 year old girl committing suicide in a dark forest at midnight all alone
- Another user asking about whether shooting a shotgun into the mouth needs to be during inhale or exhale
-Another user attempting to CTB by not eating or drinking water for many days/possibly weeks
-Another user asking if jumping from 25m is an instant kill

Nobody should have to do any of the above if they wanted a peaceful exit from this world. It is beyond cruel and disgusting that euthanasia is not accessible, and that we have to resort to painful, frightening and even illegal ways of taking our own lives.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
No one would it would go against many peoples moral values, and most of all governments wouldn't have enough wageslaves to give them tax money and keep the economy running.

Imagine if a easily accessible painless method is legally available, so many wagies would exit in a heartbeat which would inevitably mess up the economy because there will less people to spend and get economic output.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
No one would it would go against many peoples moral values, and most of all governments wouldn't have enough wageslaves to give them tax money and keep the economy running.

Imagine if a easily accessible painless method is legally available, so many wagies would exit in a heartbeat which would inevitably mess up the economy because there will less people to spend and get economic output.
I wonder by the way things are going, if there might come an inflection point after which people start doing CTB in droves just out of the blue and the authorities start scrambling and clamping down, restricting sources and preventing means of ctb, criminalising ctb attempts, harsh punishments for survivors and introducing penal provisions for family members left behind in case of those who ctb successfully.. instead of actually fixing the fundamental issues..

What a dystopia that would be.. Imagine the plight of people on this forum. If means of ctb becomes inaccessible to that extent how much more will people with severe mental illnesses suffer.. One shudders to imagine 🙁.