everlastinghistory

everlastinghistory

May 5, 2022
I got a thing on my old curious cat account, only she knew about the account. My guess is she didn't wanna message me so she figured she'd use that instead. All it said was "If that makes you feel any better, know my heart is also broken. Karma it is." It was sent 10 days ago and I haven't checked the app in months. I only saw it today.

I responded to it telling her I'd get real help and I'd really try to make this up to her if she'd let me. I don't know if she'll see it, or if she'll accept that idea. But at the very least I've gotten my chance to say what I wanted to say and I got to apologize properly. I don't blame her if she doesn't want to talk to me again, though I definitely hope she does at least eventually. But right now I'm just glad I got to apologize properly. And maybe someday she'll be ready to talk to me again, even if that day isn't soon. I think I reminded her of some things she didn't want to think about and that might've freaked her out. I don't exactly think she's mad at me. I think I just brought up some bad memories for her. I hope some day she'll be ready to come back, and if she does I'll do everything I can to do better, but yeah… At least I finally got to apologize to her, even if it doesn't change anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
TimeHasCome6

TimeHasCome6

Feb 26, 2023
I apologize for the questions and lack of understanding. I am a newer member of this community. Is this a pats partner. If so, I think you did the right thing and I hope this work out between the two of you. Same for a family member or friend. Good luck! :)

everlastinghistory

everlastinghistory

May 5, 2022
I apologize for the questions and lack of understanding. I am a newer member of this community. Is this a pats partner. If so, I think you did the right thing and I hope this work out between the two of you. Same for a family member or friend. Good luck! :)
Not exactly a past partner. We sort of had a "friends with benefits" situation going on for a while but that's about the extent of it. I definitely love her but it is one sided. Regardless of that though, I just hope she's alright. Knowing how I've felt recently I don't even wanna begin to imagine she's felt even half of this.

TimeHasCome6

TimeHasCome6

Feb 26, 2023
I'm so sorry. I hope everything works out. (Sorry for the late response)

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I am confused about this. So sorry…..😢 I looked up "Curious Cat" and maybe I found the wrong thing. Could you tell me what it is?

everlastinghistory

everlastinghistory

May 5, 2022
I am confused about this. So sorry…..😢 I looked up "Curious Cat" and maybe I found the wrong thing. Could you tell me what it is?
Sorry I took so long to respond I haven't been checking this site very often. But Curious Cat is an app/site that allows you to send anonymous questions/messages to other users.