• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I read he left Moscow so the title is slightly misleading. Maybe Putin already makes research on websites like this to find a method which other megalomanic mass-murderers used in the past to escape their fate.

I pretty much despise Putin. He should go to the Hague but this will never happen. I am following the Ukraine war pretty closely and I read many experts who said Putin's days were numbered the day he decided to invade the whole Ukraine. He made such a colossol strategical mistake. He believed his own propaganda. Even during covid he was anxious as fuck that he could get infected of the fucking corona virus. It is hilarious the table where he met other statesmen was insanely long just in order to prevent an infection. Well I bet Putin was yesterday anxious as fuck and still is. After the recent event it is even way more likely that Putin won't last long. The weakness of his power is so obvious. Other people will notice his vulnerabilities and take the chance when the right time comes. Putin I hope you get what you deserve.

It is so embarrassing Putin the guy who sacrifices thousands lives of his own people, often very young men who would have had their lives ahead of them. Moreover he lets the mercenary soldiers rape Ukrainian women in front of their children (or vice versa) or do the most disgusting war crimes like castrating and beheading a Ukrainian soldier while filming it so that it becomes a viral video in Russian social media. This guy who does not give a shit about any human rights, the deaths of innocent civilians etc. Sacrificing all of that just for his desire for an outdated form of an empery. Someone who would probably even kill his own parents or children in order to keep in power. Well this guy is anxious as fuck to die. That is pathetic. Well dude maybe you should have thought the decision through with some other people before starting the biggest war in Europe since 1945. He even hid the plans in front of many experts in his government. People who could have said...."oh well Mr. Putin I don't know how I can put this nicely. Please don't shoot the messenger. But our plan is bullshit. The Ukrainian won't welcome us with open arms and well our army is not really equipped for such a fight..."

It is such a cynical irony that people who don't give a fuck of the lives of others cling to their own well-being as if they were a demi-god. Your day will come Mr. Putin and it does not seem like it will be nice end for you. Keep hiding in your corrupt palaces built with tax payer money. The time runs out for you. Maybe it would be good for you if the rumors about cancer were true. I don't really think all the families you destroyed will treat you nicely when escaping becomes impossible. Putin is shitting his pants full. Rightfully so.

Last edited: