L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Just like me i spend all my last years sleeping playing videogames doing nothing being forgotten give up in life dreams goals in everything can happen to people i this year early i wanted to start fresh but wasted time again i just want to die now

• Hugs
Reactions: Random, FuneralCry, Fehler and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I had given up for 3 years and become a NEET. It really sucked. At first it felt cool having nothing to do but then I just felt a loser who didn't have the guts to ctb.

Now, I'm trying to live by working a lot, studying Japanese and drinking alcohol on Sats. It's not impossible to go back to "the productive zone" but it's very difficult and no matter what people say, it only depends on YOU.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko, Fehler and ExhaustedExistence
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I thought even few days ago that I won't finish high school. My final exams have started and unfortunately I told my family I want to quit.

It was a really bad idea. Everybody just forced me to do it, but nobody could somehow help me. After all I have done the first part of the exams.

BabyFears

BabyFears

The weak are meat and the strong do eat
May 9, 2021
I used to be a happy girl, amazed by everything in life. I was a funny friend, a great sibling and daughter. I used to have so many goals in life. I wanted to travel the world, to do good things for others, for the Earth.

And now I can't even get out of bed, I cry almost everynight, I feel empty. I realised that I could have been a good person, could have had a great life. But I gave up, I don't know why. I gave up on everything that made me alive. And it makes me really sad to see how much I've changed over the years.

So I agree, giving up is really sad

Rose

Reactions: Random
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I know what you mean. Even know it was simply inevitable for me, as I couldn't have prevented my problems, sometimes I just wish it was different. I used to at least have more energy years ago, but now I just see death as the way.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Random
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Trying in vain is even sadder...

Reactions: Random
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I don't know how it feels to give up but I know how it feels to give in.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
at risk of sounding like a cultist but i don't always consider ctb the same as giving up. dying is a valid life decision

Reactions: StringPuppet and UseItOrLoseIt
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
But it's not going to stop
It's not going to stop
Till you wise up
No, it's not going to stop
So just give up

-- A. Mann

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
There's this old joke: "I feel much better since I gave up hope." Maybe there's something to it. Maybe we need to give up first if we are to move forward. It certainly became easier for me to live when I gave up on life and realized that suicide is a valid option. I don't know if it makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, UseItOrLoseIt, motel rooms and 1 other person
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Giving up is sometimes the most reasonable thing one can do. For his own good. There's no lesson and no point in failing forever.

Reactions: Random and omoidarui