• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
Im a writer. I write creatively. I have since I can remember. And I am losing my ability to write. I can barely see anything on my right side and it keeps getting worse. I also have seizures and intense headaches and i can barely remember my name. Ive gone to the e.r. and they said theres nothing they can do cause its all a physical manifestation of my various mental health issues (mdd, general anxiety, adhd, ptsd, trich, bpd, and anorexia). So i could wake up tomorrow not knowing how to read or write or spell or all of it. So if I cant write, whats the point, what do i have left? Oh yeah, nothing.
So im gonna kill myself, im just not decided on method yet. Im also thinking i may pay someone to shoot me or try and find a suicide partner. Any suggestions? (Please dont delete my account if this is against the rules! I did read them and i dont think it is, so im sorry!)

• Love
Reactions: returntothevoid, Cyanide, G_G_G and 2 others
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
i wish i can find someone to shoot me as well...

Reactions: returntothevoid, Aity4883, Cyanide and 2 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i wish i can find someone to shoot me as well

Reactions: Cyanide
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I'm sure that somewhere on the dark net you could find what you are looking for. Grab a good vpn, an onion browser, some bitcoin and start down the rabbit hole. Don't be surprised if instead of killing you, they lock you in their basement and torture you for their own sadistic pleasure. But you may get lucky an find someone who wants the "experience."

Reactions: Cyanide and Aity4883
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I'm sure that somewhere on the dark net you could find what you are looking for. Grab a good vpn, an onion browser, some bitcoin and start down the rabbit hole. Don't be surprised if instead of killing you, they lock you in their basement and torture you for their own sadistic pleasure. But you may get lucky an find someone who wants the "experience."
Fake News. I feel like you have an exterior motive

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
You got me. I don't believe in killing another human being unless it's in response to an immediate and lethal threat. I support others (and expect their support in return) of being able to define my own destiny — but that one must be certain enough to carry it out themselves.

But, even within the above caveats, I do think one should approach having another help with a good understanding of the risks.

Reactions: Cyanide and Caerula
F

Flife

May 21, 2018
I wish I could find someone to shoot me too. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a place where suicidal people can go to get killed

Reactions: sweetbraid, Cyanide and Caerula
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
We could go to a third world country and a gang area where they'll kill us for our money. Or I could shoot myself in the comfort of my bed LOL

Reactions: Tiburcio and Cyanide
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
We could go to a third world country and a gang area where they'll kill us for our money. Or I could shoot myself in the comfort of my bed LOL
Pretty sure that fucking with most gangs will get you killed. Just hope they don't rape you before do it.

Reactions: Cyanide and never getting better
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
I'm not going to go to another country just to die. I could just get shot in the US for nothing

Cyanide

Cyanide

It's muffin time!!!
Apr 13, 2018
I'm not going to go to another country just to die. I could just get shot in the US for nothing
Your post reminds me of a video called Childish Gambino - This is America.

Reactions: Flife and Tiburcio