maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
I don't even know how to explain how I'm feeling. at this point, recovery is genuinely impossible. I don't want to have hope for things anymore. I don't want to have interests, I don't want to dislike things, I don't want to exist. I wish I could disappear. this is such a generic vent post but I'm wording it the best I can. I genuinely can't see any hope for a future, I say that I need help rven knowing that it's impossible to help me with the way I've been. I need to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Ε. Η. R., laylaN and 3 others
E

eppell

Aug 30, 2021
Hey... I can only imagine what you are feeling right now and it must be pretty hard to describe it. I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Has it always been like this?

• Love
Reactions: maidens
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable just wanting to disappear from this cruel existence. But anyway I wish you the best, I hate how there isn't the option to just permanently erase our existence when we want to.

• Love
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
I don't even know how to explain how I'm feeling. at this point, recovery is genuinely impossible. I don't want to have hope for things anymore. I don't want to have interests, I don't want to dislike things, I don't want to exist. I wish I could disappear. this is such a generic vent post but I'm wording it the best I can. I genuinely can't see any hope for a future, I say that I need help rven knowing that it's impossible to help me with the way I've been. I need to ctb.
Same hère , i don't have Hope for a futur and soon i'll bé on thé streets After m'y moms death i can't find a job till i Can aford food and bills to live , also i have schizophrénia that's fucking UP m'y life .

• Love